• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRYGSTAD MOTORSPORTS DEALER NETWORK

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Jetting is spot on and sled is running great. Clutching is spot on and very happy....just wish we had some sun to ride some hills. Tight trees and large crowds in tight trees just isnt my thing. I like WOT all the time...hehehe !!

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
Jetting is spot on and sled is running great. Clutching is spot on and very happy....just wish we had some sun to ride some hills. Tight trees and large crowds in tight trees just isnt my thing. I like WOT all the time...hehehe !!
Cool thanks we tried some new stuff last night I think we found a winner for the shorter tracks 146 guy's :face-icon-small-hap

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Thanks I did have a great race on my 872 that Dave built for me I just barely got 100 miles on the thing before showing up to the race in Pinedale Wyoming and cant be more impressed with the power for a big bore. I no this wont be the last win on this sled. I have a Aerocharger Kit on my 800 and open mod sled FYI

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
We did 2 for a customer last fall and they have been running strong and flawlesly. No runability issues, even in break-in mode, running stock exhaust.
Our RB bigbore clutching is working very well with the 872 etec's.

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
www.trygstad-motorsports.com
clutching packages

We did 2 for a customer last fall and they have been running strong and flawlesly. No runability issues, even in break-in mode, running stock exhaust.
Our RB bigbore clutching is working very well with the 872 etec's.

Great work guys, I have been getting a lot of feed back on the customers
that you have been working with on the 872 kits and they are very happy
with the product!

Keep up the great work!

Plan on being busy next winter season there are a lot of orders coming in
for the new T3 platform,

Dave Trygstad
http://trygstad-motorsports.com
Your Leader in Rotax Performance and Development!

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
All I can say is thank you Dave All my stuff ran flawless my only regret so far was not doing these upgrades 3 years ago like mountainhigh did .

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Who would be the closest dealer to Bismarck, ND, that could install the 872? Thanks!

Good luck. In my opinion, there isn't a good Doo dealer in ND. It's the main reason I don't own one. Sure there are places that will sell you a sled, but most consider an exhaust can to be a full mod and a warranty breaker. There are a couple mod shops around that would probably help you out.

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
872 install

Who would be the closest dealer to Bismarck, ND, that could install the 872? Thanks!

Customers in your area have simply made the trip down to our shop
and had the install done here then we set them up for your desired riding
area also, We always have new exchange parts ready to go for our 872
kit in stock, Give a call to set up a quick turn around when you get ready,
It does not take long to install, program and install clutching package here!

Dave Trygstad
507-281-3545
http://trygstad-motorsports.com
Your Leader in Rotax Performance and Development!

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
Well kind of cool got 2 calls today 1 872r and 1 872E That we( Mountainhigh and myself) help clutch and or assemble (We are backyard mechanic's)They called to let me know that their sleds ran awesome pulled harder than expected. The R started at sea level and rode all day at 4500+ with 1 clicker change.The E rode from 3000 to 8000 with 1 clicker change . So long story short Thanks Trygstad Motor sports.There is 7 872 in my area 6 piston in stock and the season's coming to a close and I still have 6 piston's in stock.WTH I'm starting to feel like the may tag guy around here.Lol Cheers And Thanks again.

worx53

hotrodsledshop.com
Lifetime Membership
Jul 15, 2009
www.hotrodsledshop.com
Pleasure working with Tukernator on clutch kit packages for 872. It rocks and we can setup for stock, thunder shift and toms arms. Stockers also.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
Pleasure working with Tukernator on clutch kit packages for 872. It rocks and we can setup for stock, thunder shift and toms arms. Stockers also.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Thanks worx53 I feel very honoured to be able work with such high quality PEOPLE and products. TMS builds the Power and HRSS get it to the ground with his custom ramps, springs and helix's .Cheers off to Stewart B.C for 4 day's of
Riding .Thanks again Trygstad Motor Sports and Hot Rod Sled Shop .Cheers Brian

Last edited:

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
tukernator

Thanks worx53 I feel very honoured to be able work with such high quality PEOPLE and products. TMS builds the Power and HRSS get it to the ground with his custom ramps, springs and helix's .Cheers off to Stewart B.C for 4 day's of
Riding .Thanks again Trygstad Motor Sports and Hot Rod Sled Shop .Cheers Brian

Brian,
I think it is only the right thing for me to do is reply to your last post and let your friends and followers know about the loss of your wife Shelly that
happened on May 3rd on your planned riding trip to Stewart-BC.
Talk soon,

Your friend,
Dave Trygstad

Premium Features