• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When are the 14's showing up

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
any of those freerides that anyone's received been a 146? my dealer got the 154's but no 146's yet.

Nope, the 146 is a ways out, I was told November? That may be wrong, maybe mid this month, then I have until November to pay for it before flooring kicks in.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Picked up my 163 black X last week (15th), it had been there for a month, I needed to get it by then to avoid flooring charges for my dealer. My 146 Freeride is scheduled for October sometime, so should be soon. They still have not seen or heard of when they are getting their 163 SP models.

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
My buddy and I both got our X black / black 163's last Week on Wednesday.........we got them both from Premier in Yakima Wa. They said they had gotten all of their snow checks in and were delivering 2-3 per day. They had a total of 23 snow checked sleds this year.

Dave

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Was told before the end of Nov. for my SP 163. Kinda brutal waiting form a SNOWmobile until end of november

Yea they cant tell me here either. Especially sucks because the Summit 3 year warranty promotion deal ENDS Nov 30th.. so the thing better get here before then.

Where are the SP 163's? anyone seen one yet?

Friend of mine got his X in September

Last edited:

2014xm

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
Most of the dealers around mt and wy I believe have got a lot of the sp 163s in I have seen a couple.

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I don't think that promotion has anything to do with pickup, as long as your deal is done.
My 146 Freeride is shipping this week, still no SP 163 here. Well, one, but it was a spring order. We are pretty much sold out of Doos, checked a ton and I think all of the regular order got presold.
Lots of 14 Poos left though.....

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
I don't think that promotion has anything to do with pickup, as long as your deal is done.

Deal can't be done-done until they have the Inventory number...I think at least on a SP maybe the X's were different. I did put a down payment to hold one when they get one. There is no snow here yet anyway. ( Snowed in town yesterday but not much )

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
They should have the numbers already, even on the SP. (At least Doo does, they may have to call.)
Here, we had a SP show up, but someone checked an SP that wasn't due for delivery until November. Her hubby also checked an X, and it was here, they wanted to pick them both up together, so the owner called Doo and had them swap the serial numbers so that the sleds could be taken both at once and she didn't have to wait for the one that was assigned to her.

Premium Features