• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grand Mesa/TML riding conditions

GolfPineAcres

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2008
Contemplating a trip out to the one of the two. I'm wondering what the riding conditions are like up there currently. Heard a few mixed reviews second hand, everything from great conditions to tons of debris everywhere because of low snow amounts.
Can anyone provide some real time data about riding conditions?

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
The last two weeks have made a huge difference in our snow conditions. Last Sundays storm laid down another 12-18 inches of heavy wet snow that really has helped with coverage along with helping to stabalize the snowpack.
I've ridden 6 out of the last 13 days including today, with every ride getting better. There is a snowstick located at Skyway (NW side of the GM) and it is reading just under 6 feet. I wouldn't hesitate making a trip to the TML at this point.
Mark

Last edited:
B

BigWill

Nov 21, 2009
Grand Junction, Colorado
Give Mark a call at TML, he can give you realtime info since he's there. Rode up there today, Like Bohica said, snows a little wet but really helping with coverage. Its as good as its been all year with another storm supposed to hit tomorrow. Some new snow and some cold temps and it'll be tough to beat
http://thundermountainlodge.net/

Last edited:
L
Oct 12, 2009
Denver Colorado
Brought a roll of quarters but the coin operator wasnt working so we broke into 24 see ya in the am big guy ! Oh by the the
Breakfast room service order is. Two eggs over medium with a side of bacon and sausage, crispy please. Light toasted rye bread lots of butter all have those fresh cut home fries to go with that also. Hold off on the buttermilk pancakes. Need to save some room for roscos . Oh wake up call for 7am Thanks buddy boy !

Premium Features