• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What does a person do!!!!

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
SORRY GUYS JUST HAVE TO VENT A LITTLE I HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD BOY WHO I HAVE CUSTODY OF BUT OUR LOCAL JUDGE LET HIS MENATALLY ILL MOTHER HAVE SUMMER CUSTODY OF, THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD SHE IS HOMELESS CAN'T HOLD A JOB BECAUSE SHE HAS STICKY HANDS, SHE STARTED OUT LIVING IN A TENT WITH HIM THIS SUMMER AND NOW MOVED INTO A CAMPER WITH ONE BED NO RUNNING WATER NO TOILET AND HERE IN MONTANA IT HAS BEEN RAINING NONE STOP SHE LEAVES HIM AT THE CAMPER ALONE DURING THE DAY TO BASICALLY FEND FOR HIMSELF OUT OF CELL RANGE SO IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM WELL HATE TO THINK ABOUT THAT BUT COME ON WE HAVE HAD LAWYERS INVOLVED WHICH HE HAS BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO GET MOTIONS FILES BUT OUR LOCAL JUDGE JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE TIME OR CARE ENOUGH ABOUT THE MATTER TO DO ANYTHING, COPS AND DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY SERVICES SAY 10 IS THE NEW 18 HE CAN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF BUT WE WERE ALL KIDS ONCE AND WHAT DID WE DO WHEN WE GOT BOARD UMMM GOT INTO TROUBLE ONE TIME OR ANOTHER. HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, DO LIKE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY?
WOULD YOU WANT YOUR 10 YEAR OLD FENDING FOR HIS OR HERSELF OUT IN THE MOUNTAINS?
ONE OTHER THING THE JUDGE(HOPE HE READS THIS) PUT IN THE ORDER THAT MY WIFE CAN'T BE PRESENT AT THE EXCHANGES WHICH TAKE PLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF KNOW WHERE HE WANTS ME TO LET HER STAND ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY!! WOULD YOU LET YOUR WIFE STAND ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY?
AGAIN GUYS SORRY I HAD TO VENT:mad::confused:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I feel your pain ! Im in a battle with my nut job Ex. Its just ****ING CRIMINAL how much women get away with. If you pulled half that chit bye bye custody ! As much as I am sure you dont want to You pretty much need to be the sqeaky wheel on this. Hire a scum bag ,bottom feeding ,POS ( see lawyer) and keep at it ! Sadly in these cases there is little justice for men!

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
SORRY GUYS JUST HAVE TO VENT A LITTLE I HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD BOY WHO I HAVE CUSTODY OF BUT OUR LOCAL JUDGE LET HIS MENATALLY ILL MOTHER HAVE SUMMER CUSTODY OF, THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD SHE IS HOMELESS CAN'T HOLD A JOB BECAUSE SHE HAS STICKY HANDS, SHE STARTED OUT LIVING IN A TENT WITH HIM THIS SUMMER AND NOW MOVED INTO A CAMPER WITH ONE BED NO RUNNING WATER NO TOILET AND HERE IN MONTANA IT HAS BEEN RAINING NONE STOP SHE LEAVES HIM AT THE CAMPER ALONE DURING THE DAY TO BASICALLY FEND FOR HIMSELF OUT OF CELL RANGE SO IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM WELL HATE TO THINK ABOUT THAT BUT COME ON WE HAVE HAD LAWYERS INVOLVED WHICH HE HAS BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO GET MOTIONS FILES BUT OUR LOCAL JUDGE JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE TIME OR CARE ENOUGH ABOUT THE MATTER TO DO ANYTHING, COPS AND DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY SERVICES SAY 10 IS THE NEW 18 HE CAN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF BUT WE WERE ALL KIDS ONCE AND WHAT DID WE DO WHEN WE GOT BOARD UMMM GOT INTO TROUBLE ONE TIME OR ANOTHER. HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, DO LIKE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY?
WOULD YOU WANT YOUR 10 YEAR OLD FENDING FOR HIS OR HERSELF OUT IN THE MOUNTAINS?
ONE OTHER THING THE JUDGE(HOPE HE READS THIS) PUT IN THE ORDER THAT MY WIFE CAN'T BE PRESENT AT THE EXCHANGES WHICH TAKE PLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF KNOW WHERE HE WANTS ME TO LET HER STAND ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY!! WOULD YOU LET YOUR WIFE STAND ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY?
AGAIN GUYS SORRY I HAD TO VENT:mad::confused:

I'm really sorry to hear your story and I wish I or we could help you.

The only thing you can do in my opinion is take lots of pictures, get a new lawyer as they are a dime a dozen and do not let up on those worthless state employee's, hammer them every day if you have to. I would also write e-mails to the media every day in Montana and out of state and try to keep this thread alive.

You never know who might be able to help you, don't give up! Good luck and let us know. Eric

T
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George, BC
www.cap-it.com
SHe has temporary custody for the summer?? Life takes a holiday? It seems to me that you harbour great feelings for this kid. Make it your duty to make sure that he is okay. Run out there in the morning and bring food just for him. Just because she has custody doesn't mean that you can't see the kid during the day. You can take care of him while she has "custody".

S
Dec 3, 2007
It's a sad f**kin society we live in when the punishment for the mistreatment of a dog is greater than that of a child!!!

It sickens me to think our society is sooooooo freakin concerned about the rights of scum bags that we put those scum bags rights above those of a innocent child's.

RX-1MT keep up the fight and make as much noise as you need to too make sure you're heard.

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
Meth would be an easier fix she is just plain fu#$ing nuts and I would love to drive out there but she doesn't live up to her end of the parenting plan she won't provide me with any idea on where they are staying when I do find out she moves the camper again I contacted CPS last night and that was a joke according to them he is capable of taking care of himself for 9-10 hours a day. IT IS TRUE THERE IS NO JUSTICE FOR A MAN!!!! You have to be a woman to get anything done!!!!!!
Thanks for all the help I really appreciate it!!!!

S
Dec 3, 2007
Cle Elum, Wa
RX1-MT

You are in a horrible situation, many people would justify to themsleves and give up on the kid. Many:beer; to you for not doing that.

The more documentation you can do the better off you will be. I would take pictures of the child when you get him back. looking for general hygeine and nutrition. If you can take pictures of where he is living, be careful not to give mom any fuel to say you are stalking her. When you get the child back pay attention to his mental health, living in those conditions and being forced to be the adult has to be hard on a kid.

If you can do all of that I would take that to your lawyer and CPS. I would say CPS is supposed to do all of that but I wouldnt hold your breathe. If you are really worried for the child well being of the child call the sheriff's office and request a check welfare. Then they have to go to her location and look at his living conditions. If they do their job right it will be documented.

If you can build a strong case I would take it back to the judge and he has to side on the saftey of the child. If the jusdge doesnt I would file a complaint with the board of judicail misconduct. That will get the judges attention.

good luck to you

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
Does anyone think having a newspaper reporter write up a article would do any good get people talking about it

S
Dec 3, 2007
Cle Elum, Wa
I would start going after CPS. They are being negligent in the case of your son. I imagine CPS feels covered because a judge said it was ok for your son to be with his mother.

The only reason they exist is to make sure kids are taken care of. That is exactly what they are not doing. Are they so lazy that they say a 10 year old can fend for himself. I would do everything I can to let your community know CPS doesn't do their job.

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
Went thru an ughly situation myself, although it was 1982. I ended up with custody of my, then 13 year old son. Now 42!

Anyhow, if you go to her place, don't go alone. Have someone else along, over 18, as a witness if necessary later.
You don't want to get into a "she said, he said" situation if by yourself.
Like others said you have to be persistant. It took me 1-year to gather the goods, and it was a no contest in court.

Only sad thing is the he!! the kid gets dragged through, but he's better off in the end.
Once my kid moved in with me, it took him about 1-1/2 years to quit grinding his teeth in his sleep. That was a way his mind was dealing with stress.
And.... his grades went fron D's to B's and A's.

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
I would go get your boy and get him out of there and not let her have visitation rites until she has a proper environment for him to be living in.Not a summer camping,squatting excursion! Up here in Canada If this situation was going on you would go fill out a exparte (not sure how thats spelled) form, stand infront of a judge express your concern and the order for summer visitation that mom has would be void from the facts you are giving us. Or get social services involved and they would make sure you son is living in a proper environment,which would be you until mom is fit. Good luck and i truly do feel bad for ya.

S
i have been going through a similar situation since the beginning of may. my daughter's mother lets me see her when ever she is getting what she wants from me (example: paying her rent, buying groceries for her, weekly allowance, etc) but then denies my privilege and rights when she is mad at me. my lawyer advised me to document everything from phone conversations and text messages to how punctual she is and what her demeanor is like when we are around each other. she also advised me to take lots of pictures of us together that show the child enjoying herself and attached to her father. another thing was to create a list of aquaintances that would write a judge of character letter. i used a retired lawyer, my high school baseball coach, an active city police officer and an employee of mine that works with in the child advocate services. this carried quite a bit of clout when they were determining our temporary custody papers. it sounds like you have already been through most of this but i hope you can find something useful in here and don't ever give up. i'm positive that your son wants to see his father just as much as you want to see your son. keep pushing the issue of your son's environment and call someone in the system every day. chin up and back to the world-good luck man.

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
Thanks everyone I will keep this going and let you all know how it works out the judge is supose to do something this week we will see!!

Premium Features