• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ac turbo guys read this.

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
while doing a pull this yesterday i burned my m8 down. the culprit, the o ring that seals the injector to the throttle body. it was pushed out causing the fuel to go out instead of into the injector. was fixed by twisting the fuel rail in the direction toward the rear of the sled causing more pressure holding the injector into the throttle bodiy. please check this so it doesn't happen to you.

H
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR.
while doing a pull this yesterday i burned my m8 down. the culprit, the o ring that seals the injector to the throttle body. it was pushed out causing the fuel to go out instead of into the injector. was fixed by twisting the fuel rail in the direction toward the rear of the sled causing more pressure holding the injector into the throttle bodiy. please check this so it doesn't happen to you.

Thanks for the heads up, I will check mine tommorow. It's the little things that usually get us in the end. Are you still running 13 lbs. on a daily basis? I ran 9 lbs. all season and then started turning it up recently. At 13 lbs. I stopped, and figured I needed some time to figure out how to ride this power in the trees before I went any further. 13 lbs. is a handfull for everyday riding, but what a hoot!!! Did the whole fuel rail assembly come loose or just one injector off of the fuel rail?

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
the pto side injector came out just enough for the fuel to be spraying out of the hole thus my problem. i would check by moving the injector in oand out of the throttle body and there shouldn't be much movement on the thing. maybe a 1/16th of and inch.

really the only problem that i have had that i can really say.

Premium Features