• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mission/Polaris trailers

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
I see several comments about the various trailers but I haven't found much about the Mission/Polaris lines of aluminum trailers. I see a few around at various dealers across the West but I don't know if many are moving. Does anyone have any feedback on them?

It looks like a manufacturing plant was built in Bonner, MT and opened in 2013 so that is why there aren't too many out there so was just wondering if they were worth a look.

http://www.missiontrailers.com/

Thanks.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I just picked mine up. It's a 29' all sport. It's a real nice trailer. They where great to work with. The fit n finish is great. Once I get the furnace and sterio installed i will post pics.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
I looked at them here in Minnesota. The dealer carries Mission and Featherlite. On two of the Missions on the lot, one had a side sheet coming unglued and the other had several missing screws in the trim. No comparison to Featherlite as far as build quality and fit and finish goes.

The price was much cheaper than the Featherlite, but judging by the fit and finish I saw I would look at some others.

The Mission does have a "Lifetime Warranty" never read the fine print on it though.

Last edited:

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I looked at the sled decks they build and was not impressed. It was summer time and I couldn't even get the slide out sides to move on a brand new deck and the sliding ramp did not work well either. They also had a deck there that was a season old and needed several things repaired on it. The UHMW slides in the ramp was only held in place with double face tape and had fallen off.
I did not look at the trailers. Eric

Premium Features