• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Check T3 Delivery Times

M

millnoff

Dec 5, 2007
Or those maybe freerides and other sleds. He told me he gets notified a week before they show up with what's coming on the truck. But who knows guess we just need to be patient and wait for the call. Be nice if I could get a vin and go get my financing taken care of though. What length you get?

Yellow 163, wishing I had gone 174 black now though... oh well lol. I'm in the same boat as you though. Vin would be sweet to get loan over with.

E

eman0993

Aug 19, 2009
Duluth, MN
Yellow 163, wishing I had gone 174 black now though... oh well lol. I'm in the same boat as you though. Vin would be sweet to get loan over with.
Nice. Maybe they ordered an extra 174 and you could just get that instead. Or maybe someone backed out. Worth a shot to ask. Curious how many t3s were checked at Duluth lawn.

M

millnoff

Dec 5, 2007
Nice. Maybe they ordered an extra 174 and you could just get that instead. Or maybe someone backed out. Worth a shot to ask. Curious how many t3s were checked at Duluth lawn.

I'll ask Pete next time I talk to him, guessing we wont find out about backouts tell end of Nov sometime.

Picked up my yellow 174 yesterday. Brought it home, took panels off to give it a once over! Noticed aan oily film over everything especially on the clutch cover! Not sure what it is, never seen that on a brand new machine before with only .1 km on it. So back to my dealer it goes!

J
Aug 1, 2012
Carlton, MN
Picked up my yellow 174 yesterday. Brought it home, took panels off to give it a once over! Noticed aan oily film over everything especially on the clutch cover! Not sure what it is, never seen that on a brand new machine before with only .1 km on it. So back to my dealer it goes!

It is to prevent corrosion and is normal. Very important reason why the clutches should be cleaned before the initial ride. No need to return to the dealer.

S
Jan 16, 2008
Lincoln MT
just got the call an hour ago that my black t3 just got unloaded off the truck at rexburg motorsports. will go pick it up next week as tomorrow and sunday is the snow show in washington. gotta get some parts for the new ride!

Premium Features