• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trygstad 872 vs. Turbo

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
My riding Buddy snowchecked a Black T3-174 and will 872 it

immediately, sounds like a great Combo, I outweigh him by about 40 lbs. But I got 50HP on him with my Turbo.

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Oh my Highvoltage friend, stirring the pot already. So early in the season! Time will tell!:face-icon-small-sho

I believe the pot was previously stirred...islandoo !!! Its a long summer and turbos have come a long way in a few years. You never know what the next season may bring ???? I have no intentions of turboing my PTEC BB......why ruin a great thing:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
I believe the pot was previously stirred...islandoo !!! Its a long summer and turbos have come a long way in a few years. You never know what the next season may bring ???? I have no intentions of turboing my PTEC BB......why ruin a great thing:face-icon-small-hap[/QUOTE Stewart:boink:!!!!

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Stewart is looking good. What are the dates...April 30 to May 5? I will see if I can bust the moho out of the snow this weekend and park it at the snowline. WIll call u on the weekend.

Premium Features