• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Well... I was on the fence for a bit.

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
BCIL, thanks for the insight, input, and opinion on your first post in this thread, good to read your thoughts from you perspective. As far as the next four pages, I could have easily done without, and will never get that time back, enough said, I'm out.:face-icon-small-ton I'm sure somebody will disagree with what I've said though.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
This type of reasoning is exactly why insurance rates are so high. Why should everyone have to pay for guys who f*ck up ?

DPG

your right...you should have been eaten when your bones were still soft...that way medical rates would still be lower..

ps...my mesh hood on hot days in sticky snow is a game changer..

K

KMCP

Nov 1, 2013
CO
It's a shame... But I know of 4 guys who have purposely wrecked or ghosted them off a cliff for insurance ... Sad but true ...FYI. And you'd never guess it if you met them...

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
It's a shame... But I know of 4 guys who have purposely wrecked or ghosted them off a cliff for insurance ... Sad but true ...FYI. And you'd never guess it if you met them...

I just couldn't do that. I joke about it, but I know Karma would get me... I'd end up totaling the new one about an hour after getting it replaced!!!!

Premium Features