• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When are the 14's showing up

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
My 146 FR shipped this morning. I forgot, they shipped in order of preseason snowcheck. I waited until the end of Snowcheck, which is why mine are later. (I originally had a 154 X that I swapped for a 163 X, my original 154 has yet to be shipped.)

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Sexy, aren't they? When I relooked at the cost of a 163 X vs a Freeride 154, I am now wishing I would have gone Freeride to match my 146, and longtracked it to 163. Or longer? :)

C

cmillertime

Nov 27, 2007
No ship date yet 14 summit x flat black and red.

I'm in s. wi and I have yet to get mine. Called dealer they checked on a ship date not even one yet. I ordered mine day 1 of snowcheck. So that's bs on first come first serve. I'm saying regions, summits free rides get shipped first to western states. Rene's mxzs, Midwest. Starting to get pissed

2014xm

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
I'm in s. wi and I have yet to get mine. Called dealer they checked on a ship date not even one yet. I ordered mine day 1 of snowcheck. So that's bs on first come first serve.

Has nothing to do with that i believe correct me if i am wrong because me and a few others ordered on 1st day and didnt get our sled till this week i think it is when dealer submits the order, number of sled they checked,location and size of dealer because bigger dealers around seem to have gotten theres first..

Snow4life

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
I'm in s. wi and I have yet to get mine. Called dealer they checked on a ship date not even one yet. I ordered mine day 1 of snowcheck. So that's bs on first come first serve.

Has nothing to do with that i believe correct me if i am wrong because me and a few others ordered on 1st day and didnt get our sled till this week i think it is when dealer submits the order, number of sled they checked,location and size of dealer because bigger dealers around seem to have gotten theres first..

When you order the sled in the spring has nothing to do with when youre sled will arrive. Last spring I snowchecked my freeride the very last week of spring ordering because I couldnt decide between the freeride or summit x. Anyways i Got my sled like the second week in october, and I ordered it the last week of snowchecking.

A
Mar 14, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
As they say, has nothing to do with when in snowcheck you order. But if you order early in snowcheck your dealer can choose to deliver the early shipment sled to you instead of another customer.

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
Felker's in Colorado is waiting on 14' Summit 800 SP 154" sleds yet. I was finally ready to go get one, called, and was told they're not in yet. They do have 163"s though.

tjs529

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Minnesota
Still waiting for mine was told maybe the 20th of nov. I hope it gets here befor that or I will be riding something else next year!

T
Feb 24, 2011
HILLS OF SOUTHWEST MONTANA
Bozeman, MT- dealer states sled has net yet even shipped! I was really hoping it would be here for Turkey day weekend...

What the heck did you snowcheck that it isn't here yet? I picked up my 154 X at Summit on the 30th of October.....I was told all the snowchecks had to be picked up by the 31st of October. When I was there I saw SP's and X's in 154" and 163" and they were setting up a Freeride. I would be on the horn or walking in there to see what is up.

Premium Features