• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$3200 obo 06 m7 rkt 800 personally built and owned by kelsey***** No Longer for Sale*

Status
Not open for further replies.

catsleder162

Lifetime Membership
Oct 26, 2009
Black Hills SD
I have a 06 m7 that picked up from Rex and Kelsey in Preston Idaho. It was bought new by Kelsey. They later sold it to a friend of theirs and that is who I bought it from but was at rex's house. It has a rkt 800 big bore, rkt p85 conversion( the only one I've ever seen done by them), Simmons skis, supreme tool power valves, rkt secondary kit, rkt hood lift, boss seat, Roxy riser, 162 prototype track(like a attack 20 but way stiffer paddles). I can take better pics but this one is all I have on hand. I bought it for a nice spare sled if mine died. I don't want to sell it but my tranny is out in my truck and I need to fix it. Pm or call me if interested. 605-920-1320 joel. $3200 obo. more pics added down the thread

IMG_20130131_224035.jpg

IMG_20130131_224055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

catsleder162

Lifetime Membership
Oct 26, 2009
Black Hills SD
TTT
with a nice sled still for sale someone make me an offer. would consider less money! got the truck back need to pay off this bill shoot me an offer I might just except it!

catsleder162

Lifetime Membership
Oct 26, 2009
Black Hills SD
Trust me this is a nice sled, and worth owning! I hate to see it go, but bills need to get paid. Its domed for my elevation 4 to 7 thousand ft. Also have domes for 7 to 10 that came on the sled. When I had it off the pistons and cylinders looked real good! New plugs, cleaned the power valves, and the single has label on it cause I traded the twins that were on it so I didn't have to run a boondocker box. Didn't want the headache, and rkt claims you don't need it with stock pipe. Has new reeds in it because they were destroyed when I got it home. Found that just giving it a inspection before I ran it for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features