For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Arctic Cat: Proclimb M 2012 and beyond

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2019, 10:45 AM
Currently: Not set.
BD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default BDX ASCENDER HOOD UPGRADE KITS

TURN YOUR 2012-2017 MODEL INTO A NEW ASCENDER!!!

OUR ASCENDER HOOD KITS COME WITH OUR PRO-MAX COLD AIR INTAKE HOODS. ALSO AVAILABLE WITH OUR PROLITE RUNNING BOARDS, CHAINCASE COVER AND OIL TANK.

IF YOU HAVE A BELT DRIVE, JUST GET THE ASCENDER HOOD KIT FOR $995 AND THEN ADD OR ASCENDER PRO RUNNING BOARDS FOR ONLY $329!!!

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?i...oller=category
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ascender hood 3 $999 SMALLER.jpg (246.3 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg 2018 900 prollite 3 SMALLER.jpg (240.7 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg ascender hood 5 SMALLER.jpg (178.6 KB, 94 views)
www.SPEEDSHOPINC.com

Last edited by BD-Xtreme; 03-14-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-14-2019, 03:56 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
cbazq271 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got done putting this kit on my 2017 XF6000. Its a super easy project and looks and fits great. Makes the sled a lot narrower for easier side-hilling. I chose the " Narrow" version so it was not a direct bolt-on. You need to either buy a new 18-19 Ascender style belt guard or trim yours down. And the stock pre-ascender style seat does not fit without some trimming of the tank cover. You could/should get the awesome BDX seat that's made for the kit, but I didn't and made mine fit. Also the stock 17 and older style bumper will not fit without modifying the skidplate. Again, you can buy the BDX front bumper, which has spots for lights, or buy a newer 18-19 front bumper from Cat. These mods were easy and can be done by anyone with just a little skill. I already had narrower boards and BDX's chain case cover/ tank kit, which is another great kit that every proclimb owner should have on their sled. Even with the little fab I had to do, Which is just because I was cheap and didn't want to buy the right/newer stuff, this kit is a Must Have for any off trail rider.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to cbazq271 For This Useful Post:
BD-Xtreme (03-15-2019)