For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2019, 05:36 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Thanked 1,236 Times in 347 Posts
MikeMetzger has a reputation beyond reputeMikeMetzger has a reputation beyond reputeMikeMetzger has a reputation beyond reputeMikeMetzger has a reputation beyond reputeMikeMetzger has a reputation beyond reputeMikeMetzger has a reputation beyond reputeMikeMetzger has a reputation beyond reputeMikeMetzger has a reputation beyond reputeMikeMetzger has a reputation beyond reputeMikeMetzger has a reputation beyond reputeMikeMetzger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Post Forward Mod????

Who's upgraded to this and what are your thoughts??? Pros/Cons?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-20-2019, 06:46 PM
triumphtriple is an unknown quantity at this point

The 2 threads below have some info about it. If you do it let us know how you like it.

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344524

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395687

The Following User Says Thank You to triumphtriple For This Useful Post:
MikeMetzger (01-22-2019)
Old 01-22-2019, 01:40 AM
Basic Member
03rev600mxzho is an unknown quantity at this point

I did a homemade version and I have 1 trip on it that way. I think it really helped me and my riding style. Before I could not get far enough forward to keep the back end from washing out on straight across side hills, but now the sled is a lot easier to keep straight. Only issue I have now is getting it to sidehill down hill (not downhill turn, just a slight downhill) as the skis catch and point me straight or back up. Think I need to lock out the T motion next to fix that. I weight 220 without gear.

I think its a great mod for anyone that is a little heavier.

The Following User Says Thank You to 03rev600mxzho For This Useful Post:
MikeMetzger (01-22-2019)
Old 02-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Currently: Dirt Bike Season!
eddy has a reputation beyond reputeeddy has a reputation beyond reputeeddy has a reputation beyond reputeeddy has a reputation beyond reputeeddy has a reputation beyond reputeeddy has a reputation beyond reputeeddy has a reputation beyond reputeeddy has a reputation beyond reputeeddy has a reputation beyond reputeeddy has a reputation beyond reputeeddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Post Forward

Best ergonomic mod done to the machine. Gets your hips over the CG and makes handling better IMHO. Used a C3 post (and mount blocks) as well. Get a hot air gun at Home Depot: Seems like no matter which post you use it will hit somewhere in the travel. Hot air gun lets you go slow and do a great job reshaping the airbox for clearance.