For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Youth Sleds Includes all Polaris Dragon/XC 120, Arctic Cat Z120, Ski-Doo Mini-Z, 340cc Polaris Indy Lights, Arctic Cat 340s, Yamaha Bravos, Yamaha Scoots / Sports

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2019, 11:09 PM
Currently: Hooray for Snow!
Escmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kids first Powder Turn on full size Snowmobile

Well my 9 year old is officially done with the Snoscoot. He learned how to powder turn today on Grandpa's 600 144 and now I'm sure I couldn't get him back even if I tried. For the record, this sled is stil too big for him. But he found a way to get it over anyway so hopefully he'll just keep getting better from here on. All the credit goes to the Snoscoot. That is the machine that taught him to ride. Now he's just lucky enough to be just barely strong enough to take what he learned on the scoot and apply it to a full size machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXT3QpnTccM

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Escmanaze For This Useful Post:
christopher (06-12-2019), Marty UT (03-31-2019), MountainTrashCat (06-25-2019), volcano buster (03-31-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Bcpappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome, it's fun to watch them progress. My boys had their zr200 since Oct. They still have a ways to go before they get on a full size, but they have made good progress on their first sled. By far the best winter sport.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bcpappy For This Useful Post:
christopher (06-12-2019), MountainTrashCat (06-25-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Escmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sick Edit

Well he was so excited the day after this ride that he decided he wanted to compile and trim all the footage from our wonderful day riding. I told him he had to do it himself in the software and he didn't flinch. So here it is, my 9 year-old's first "sick edit".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QZ_BhUx65E

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Escmanaze For This Useful Post:
christopher (06-12-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Default Snoscoot

Oh, and P.S. Fortunately, this is all perfect timing as far as the snoscoot is concerned as my 6 year old daughter decided about a month ago that she now prefers the snoscoot to the 120 in all cases, so as the 9 year old graduates, the 6 year old is ready to take the snoscoot from him.

The Following User Says Thank You to Escmanaze For This Useful Post:
christopher (06-12-2019)
Old 06-11-2019, 11:23 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
AZ800 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ800 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ800 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ800 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ800 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ800 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ800 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ800 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ800 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ800 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ800 has a reputation beyond repute

Phenomenal man!

Old 06-12-2019, 07:07 AM
Currently: Working on the new/Old School Tow Rig.
Thanked 1,856 Times in 1,029 Posts
turbolover has a reputation beyond reputeturbolover has a reputation beyond reputeturbolover has a reputation beyond reputeturbolover has a reputation beyond reputeturbolover has a reputation beyond reputeturbolover has a reputation beyond reputeturbolover has a reputation beyond reputeturbolover has a reputation beyond reputeturbolover has a reputation beyond reputeturbolover has a reputation beyond reputeturbolover has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escmanaze View Post
Well my 9 year old is officially done with the Snoscoot. He learned how to powder turn today on Grandpa's 600 144 and now I'm sure I couldn't get him back even if I tried. For the record, this sled is stil too big for him. But he found a way to get it over anyway so hopefully he'll just keep getting better from here on.

This is what I keep telling my daughter. It isn't all about muscle, it's about the technique.

14 800 Pro RMK 163
09 600 RMK 156

The Following User Says Thank You to turbolover For This Useful Post:
christopher (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 16,487 Times in 7,907 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

There is just nothing better than seeing the next generation of riders falling in love with this sport.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christopher For This Useful Post:
Escmanaze (08-08-2019), MountainTrashCat (06-25-2019), turbolover (06-12-2019)