• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED A 2019 AXYS 850 ENGINE FAILURE ?

chrisco

Premium Member
Oct 22, 2008
Stony Plain Alberta
Has anyone had any engine failure on the 850 yet, please post real first hand info please.

Last edited by a moderator:

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Not yet have you ? On my 850 i had to give it a bit of gas to start it a few times on the second ride.

Last edited:

d8grandpa

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2010
Alberta
Have had a couple with motor problems up here and had some intel of some in the US. He’d be just checking in to see any backup.

J

jhurkot

Nov 26, 2007
Revelstoke, BC
I know of 2 in my riding group that have gone down. Hope it’s an isolated thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chrisco

Premium Member
Oct 22, 2008
Stony Plain Alberta
Just checking to see whats happening out there, a couple went down in BC form what i here. Father Son both sleds from the same dealer kinda makes me think, like what are the chances...... maybe **** fuel who knows but wanted to check with the Snow west peeps.

J

jhurkot

Nov 26, 2007
Revelstoke, BC
Just checking to see whats happening out there, a couple went down in BC form what i here. Father Son both sleds from the same dealer kinda makes me think, like what are the chances...... maybe **** fuel who knows but wanted to check with the Snow west peeps.

Those are the two I was referring to in my post as well. It wasn't the fuel as other sleds filled from the same tank and had no issues.

B

Bennet73

Nov 20, 2017
Uncle picked his up on Friday. Went for a break in ride on the lake on Saturday. He called me and asked if it was supposed to be governed to 7000 rpm, he says it’s feels like it’s purposely doing it. I didn’t think they had that built into the break in period. And at this time he had 20 miles on it, but on his way back to the cabin it started throwing check engine light and dying, he barely made it back to the cabin. It’s at the dealer since yesterday morning, straight into the shop and no word yet what’s wrong with it.

Premium Features