• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

‘18+ Snow Flaps

B
Nov 11, 2009
Canada
Ended up with the PDP flap. Haven’t ridden it yet but it looks ok. I added a strap to keep it from getting sucked under by the track, so that should help longevity. If this one gets messed up then hubs performance makes a nice one which is just the Polaris flap with their logo instead of Polaris. I’m not ready to run no flap yet as we sometimes have 15 mile rides on groomed trail to the riding areas and I can’t see going that far without overheating.

912FFFB1-EDF8-44A1-9618-BA803A10EA38.jpeg

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Here is a pix of my hubs performance setup - stock tail light and bm fab rear bumper, with strap.
9b46a090d9354f18485ed215fa1f0afa.jpg

1Mike900

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Bellevue, Wa
You can just make your own from TAP plastics, I think it is a sheet of HDPE that is like 3' x 2' and just cut it with scissors. It took me 3 attempts to get it right since the 1st two were too short/ too narrow. Once made I took a piece of cardboard and drew a template for future replacement. The mat'l is .032 thick and very flexible! Snow does not stick to it period! It would be another option for the guy that doesn't mind doing it himself and only costs $8.95 a sheet. You can take a heat gun to it and fold the edges up-top over a 2x4 or something similar for the outside edges to make the upper portion stiffer/cover something up on the outside edge, like cooler etc.... Otherwise it comes in many colors and would be great for using inside of tunnel for shedding snow etc... For myself I wish they made it .016 thick then I would wrap the tunnel with it! Mike

eldereldo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 23, 2014
What are guys running for snow flaps after adding an aftermarket rear bumper? Most aftermarket bumpers don’t support the back of the flap like the stock bumper does. I have one ride on my alpha and the factory flap is cracked and almost ripped out of the rivets on the tunnel already because of this.

Would prefer to avoid skinz as I’ve had a terrible experience with them in the past. What are the other options?

Arctic Cat aftermarket support the snow flap.

Premium Features