• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Will gen 2 trailing arms fit on wedge?

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
I think the XC arms will work they dont have the turn stops the RMKs have ,and I have a set for sale 50.00 + shipping IF they will Im not realy sure never tryed it..

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
The 99 Gen II arms are the right angles, but they changed the size of the ends on the radius rods so you would need the 99 radius rods too. Once they went to the tipped in arms then no, they won't work.

sled_guy

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
You can get them from the aftermarket for like $70/each. Try Hi Performance Engineering or if you have a local guy that has a WPS catalog he can order them from WPS.

sled_guy

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
I have one off a 93 the right side, someone stole my other one lol so I bought some After market light weight ones. Its in mint shape, i also bought a Indy 500 for parts that i need the guys who stole the trailing arms grabed many other parts thank god it was all the ones I was upgrading anyhow. But i may have both just have to make sure the 500 one is not all banged up if your interested.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Its a 97 XLT 600. Anyone know of any for sale?

I have a set off a 97 Ultra i could sell you.

They would need paint. I had to cut the radius rods off them with a torch. Otherwise they are in great shape and strait.

Pm me if you want em. I can do pictures in 2 weeks. Out of town for work now.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
I have one off a 93 the right side, someone stole my other one lol so I bought some After market light weight ones. Its in mint shape, i also bought a Indy 500 for parts that i need the guys who stole the trailing arms grabed many other parts thank god it was all the ones I was upgrading anyhow. But i may have both just have to make sure the 500 one is not all banged up if your interested.

Shock mounts are considerably different.

S

SpencerA

Mar 30, 2010
Portland Oregon
Both those companies sell OEM replacement trailing arms. I need some light weight ones. I'm thinking of just having my mechanic weld me up a set since I can't find a good used set.

Premium Features