• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

broken monorail?

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
3 mono rails broke in my area, same spot as the picture at the top.I ride with one of the guys and he told me 2 others at the dealer with the same problem. nothing a rail brace can't fix if it becomes a issue.
No pics, no sled cred. Haha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I broke 5 skids today. I also made sweet sweet love to the woman that invented the Alpha skid, she had my babies, they are now CEOs for Arctic Cat. I'll find the pics somewhere......

PaulAnd

Premium Member
Oct 17, 2010
Northern IL.
I broke 5 skids today. I also made sweet sweet love to the woman that invented the Alpha skid, she had my babies, they are now CEOs for Arctic Cat. I'll find the pics somewhere......

Totally believable with your cred!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
but wasn't that a man that created the skid?! Mark fisher?!
face-icon-small-blush.gif
face-icon-small-tongue.gif

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
CAT (textron) sent an email out today stating the rails are available, but show “extended backorder” when you look them up. Dealer can only get one if he provides pics to cat of the broken rail, then he is allowed to order.

Premium Features