• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

dumb question

07dragon

Apr 8, 2010
while looking at the poll for best polaris chassis in its day, i realized i dont really know the diference between a IQ and IQ Raw.. what are the differences and what years were each?
thanks!

P
Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
while looking at the poll for best polaris chassis in its day, i realized i dont really know the diference between a IQ and IQ Raw.. what are the differences and what years were each?
thanks!

Raw was '07 and up. IQ standard was '05 and '06. Bulkhead, hood, and bellypan were the same, but the Raw had a different steering hoop, bars, console, seat, tank, and a completely different tunnel with integrated coolers that did a much better job of preventing icing in lieu of the outer board roll coolers. Also had a bunch of unnecessary stuff stripped off like the radiator, plastic on the tunnel, outboard wheels in the skid, etc.

Edit: The Raw also introduced the different track pitch and lengths (155, 163, etc) and factory-ported Series 5 and 5.1 tracks.

Last edited:
Premium Features