• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Poll for Unhappy Members

What made you Unhappy?

• How it was Handled

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Going to a Paysite

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
Just trying to find out what set off everybody the most.

Last edited:
D
Jan 3, 2008
Whitecourt, AB
I can understand needing to pay for upgrades so I'm alright with that but I just have one question

You stated that people who pay for a sub for the site would get a discount on the magazine. What about offering a discount on the forum sub if you already have a Magazine sub. I sprung for a three year on both mags and wont benifit from the mag discount for 2 more years.

Just a thought :cool:

P
Nov 30, 2007
Utah
www.myspace.com
I think there are more reasons than just two. The people who contribute on this site the most, quite frankly, give more than they receive. I just don't see them paying to contribute. I see this site reverting back to merely a "trail conditions" website.

Nov 28, 2007
Vernon
The only bad thing is that every one is going to go their separate ways rather than all be on one site
You pay for this one and lot's of peop's wont be on here, bet at least 70% wont pay to be here
I aint gonna surf 5 different sites
Sniff....Blubber...it's the end of an era

B

bigbadjohn

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 21, 2008
I think there are more reasons than just two. The people who contribute on this site the most, quite frankly, give more than they receive. I just don't see them paying to contribute. I see this site reverting back to merely a "trail conditions" website.

That is 100% true, this once great forum was not made great by snowest, it is the people who contribute on this forum that have made the forum what it is today, is snowest going to pay all the good members that are full of good advice and take there time to help others, or give them free members ship to the forum to help others ?? i don't think so, they will be paying to help others now hmmm

Premium Features