• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any truth to the rumors?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Will Snowest soon be charging a subscription fee to use the forums?
Hang tight for a bit, I am working on a post that will address this whole mess in detail and explain what is and isn't happening in reality.

In the meanwhile, NOTHING will be changing anytime soon, other than us working to get the new hardware and software installed and bringing the forums back up to full speed.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Yeah it might be slow and and all that and whatever else. But there is still. 20X the information here than there is anywhere else.... No one single site holds a candle in the wind to what SW has for sled info for the Big 4 all together. Hang Tight Christopher.... There are many of us that aint going anywhere.

B

badass1000

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
from my end I don't want to spend any money if I don't have to.
Butt..... This being the great snowmobiling website that it is. I would be willing to pay a small yearly fee. If the fee is small. $5 or less a year. Most will pay and will not mind. Imagine $5 from every member? How about it is free to view to get people to see how great it is and want to join. then >$5 a year to post, send pm's, search, etc...
Also how about you get one year free use of the forum with a paid subscription to the magazine. Sell a lifetime forum membership for $25.

In the mean time thank you for the FREE use of this great website. :cool:

S

SledsWest

Sep 4, 2009
Sanpete County, UT
www.quadswest.com
I think people are paranoid, they hear a rumor and automatically assume the sky is falling. Before we all go into mob mentality mode, delete all our posts and wrap our heads in aluminum foil, take a step back, breathe and wait for the facts to come out. I'm not a SW loyalist and I aint saying if you don't 100% trust the board mgmt that you're a dramatic over-reacter, just implying to let the facts come out before you kick an old friend to the curb.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
catintinfoilhat.jpg

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Is this forum really necessary after all?

Suggestions and User Feedback Got an idea or comment about how things could work better on SnoWest? Post it here.This is your forum to let SnoWest know what you think about the forums and we'll do whatever the hell we want because we can!

Short Answer: ~$10 bones, MORE STUPID, USELESS FEATURES.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
SO,

this is what happens when you speak out against the supreme leader,

Christopher thought it would be funny to change my name.

I'm not amused.

I also can no longer start threads.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Are you just going to SPAM this across the whole forums.?
Its a BOGUS accusation, and if it doesn't stop, we will do something about it.

Premium Features