• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 external silber turbo bog after warm start up

Spiderman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Mn
So the sled bogs after you are riding, take a break and then start back up...like heat soak. Only then, and not when cold. Blip the throttle quite a few times or some times roll into the throttle slowly and then it's fine. Has anybody cut that map sensor knipple back some so it's more in the air flow stream. Acting like its too lean or fat at that moment I'm thinking

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
If you have a buddy to swap EGT sensors with try that. We have seen them cut back but I have seen no difference made. How many miles on reeds?

R

roni87

Feb 11, 2011
I Falls, MN
I think that's just what they do. Mine and 3 other pro Re flash kits do that...just have to wait a couple seconds after restart.

I've heard that silber didn't change the warm restart function in the ecu which I guess adds fuel, that combined with larger injectors makes a rich start.

Spiderman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Mn
It's done it since I put the turbo on...it does seem fat, with no popping. Not changing the warm restart makes sense. Not a big deal and she runs great otherwise. Thanks for all the input!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Premium Features