• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speedwerx M8000 Supercharger Kit!

W
Dec 3, 2013
Speedwerx M8000 Supercharger Kits!

Speedwerx Supercharger Kits
Greg 970-618-7250
logo.gif

IMG_4759.jpg IMG_4757.jpg IMG_4756.jpg IMG_4755.jpg IMG_4754.jpg

Last edited:
W
Dec 3, 2013
Sorry guys the customer that has the kit is indecisive of what he is doing. I rebuilt his engine and he has been riding it ever since.

The reason it was coming off was because I set it up to run 50/50 race/91 due to the high boost and he forgot to premix and detonated. So needless to say he was trying to blame the kit. I converted it to pump gas setup and he hasn't complained since. Last time I'm getting in the middle of a sale...
face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

If anyone needs a kit in the Colorado area or would like to demo this kit I will be ridding at the flattops out of Buford Rd Sat and Sunday for the Rifle Snowmobile Poker Run. Just waive me down and you can take it out for a rip!!!

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Sorry guys the customer that has the kit is indecisive of what he is doing. I rebuilt his engine and he has been riding it ever since.

The reason it was coming off was because I set it up to run 50/50 race/91 due to the high boost and he forgot to premix and detonated. So needless to say he was trying to blame the kit. I converted it to pump gas setup and he hasn't complained since. Last time I'm getting in the middle of a sale...
face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

If anyone needs a kit in the Colorado area or would like to demo this kit I will be ridding at the flattops out of Buford Rd Sat and Sunday for the Rifle Snowmobile Poker Run. Just waive me down and you can take it out for a rip!!!

WHERE YOU OUT OF ORIGINALLY?

Premium Features