• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New from Alternative Impact

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
New addition to the already light upper a arm is the 7075 aluminum rod end to replace the stock steel part. Several of my customers have been running these for the past two seasons including myself. The new rod ends are 1/2lb lighter per set than the stock set up. They can be used with all our arms for the XP and XM, Cromoly or Titanium, but are an option not a must with the exception of some of the newer models that have the ball joint that has replaced the rod end style set up on the upper a arm. With all the hardware including Titanium fasteners the kit is $75.00. Thanks for looking!
Dan

new rod ends upper arms 016.jpg new rod ends upper arms 008.jpg

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
New addition to the already light upper a arm is the 7075 aluminum rod end to replace the stock steel part. Several of my customers have been running these for the past two seasons including myself. The new rod ends are 1/2lb lighter per set than the stock set up. They can be used with all our arms for the XP and XM, Cromoly or Titanium, but are an option not a must with the exception of some of the newer models that have the ball joint that has replaced the rod end style set up on the upper a arm. With all the hardware including Titanium fasteners the kit is $75.00. Thanks for looking!
Dan

Nice Dan,,

M
Oct 13, 2009
wyoming
heims

Premium quality as always. I would expect a higher price tag with the bolts included. Will those work on my cromolly arms i got from you last year?

Premium Features