• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Z1 Turbo EXT, Big Turbo set up

A

aja636

Mar 6, 2009
New Jersey
Back up for sale, I have a business opportunity that I just can't pass up and I need to generate some capital. This sled is 100% bad ***. And even with all the Hype of the new chassis, this Z1 will put a major hurting on all except other big turbo set ups, and even at that they better be dialed in right.

Sled has 1704 miles on it now. Big turbo kit installed at 600 mile, Precision turbo installed at 1300 miles.

This is a true "King of the Trail" sled. Go trail riding 200-250 miles on friday and lake race on sat. With out any mods or changes!!! This sled is dialed in perfect for 1500' above sea level, running hardpack snow and Ice.

This was a built and prepped D&D big Turbo set up. I bought it in Sept 2010, trail rode and raced it this past season. From D&D's set up, I took it to the next level.

Here is the run down of everything:

2010 EXT
144x14x1 hacksaw D&D track
D&D upper wheel kit
D&D 4th wheel kit w/heavy duty inside wheels
Custom made Steel rear axle(will not bend)
D&D ECC exhaust w/stage 1 quiet can
D&D head studs
Turbo Dynamics 2 stage ECU, Power trail, C-16 maps/2 step and Anti lag, and knock light
Hyjacker to control fuel curve over TD programs
D&D big Turbo Kit
Precision 51/28 Custom Turbo(from Full Throttle Speed) Equal to 28/71 or 30/71
D&D meth Kit, big nozzle
STM Rage 4 primary clutch, STM weights, D&D spring
STM engine snubber
STM Engine/Diamond Drive plate.
Full Throttle Speed intercooler kit(bigger core then D&D)
Cold air Intake kit
D&D bulls eyes in clutch panel to cool clutch
Tunnel Bag
256 1.5 Rotein Hornets/ D&D pick pattern
Black Diamond 65/55 reverse gear set
D&D anti ratchet drivers
Hallman manual Boost Controller
Power commander Wideband 2 A/F
Power commander LCD screen with boost gauge integrated
New Hyfaxes
Stud Boy 10" carbides

Here is the list of spare parts that come with it:
Complete secondary(set up for snow drags)
1 or 2 spare D&D belts
Stock DD gears
STM primary tool
Bag of STM washers and weights and tools
Team Secondary clutch tool
Eboost2 Electronic Boost controller
various spare springs and Helixes
cdd12
cdd08
46/38 Progressive
purple, orange, and white Primary springs
Torsional conversion kit w/green spring
Clutch offset tool
various washers for clutch offset
NTK Air fuel sensor
HD head gasket
Diamond Drive Gasket
1 NA intake cam
set of 4 Magna force 67-83 weights
Some spare Boogie wheels
(all these parts are not for sale separately, will give with sale of sled)

This sled will consistantly go out and run high 130's on ice in 1000' and mid to high 120's in 660'. On snow track the best I have seen is high 120's in 1000' and high 1 teen's in 660. These are GPS speeds. This was all done running 28lbs boost on the precision turbo on pump gas with meth. I bet she will break low to mid 140's up at 35lbs boost maybe more with different gearing.

This sled gain a lot more speed and acceleration with the Precision turbo over the Garrett 2860, and all that with running less boost. At 30lbs boost I would guess HP level to be in the 370-390HP range.

As the sled sits right now, I have to install the Power commander stuff, all new picks, and the intercooler. Give her a bath and she is turn key ready to ride. I serviced the DD at the end of the winter, and replace a few bad boogie wheels. I can help with Delivery anytime after October 1st. Other then that you would have to come to NJ 08242 to pick it up.

I got just under 30 grand into this sled. I know I have seen others sell in the 13-16 g price range, But I can't let it go for that. Not after owning it for under 1 year and doing all the mods to it. Lets just start the offers off at the asking price of $21,000.00. I am realistic and I am open to trades and cash....

Give me a call if you want to talk about any more info.
609-496-4224

sorry for the long post, but there is a lot of info on the sled. Thanks for looking.

AJ

mms_picture-13.jpg

CIMG2377.jpg

CIMG2389.jpg

103_0117.jpg

And a video from this past winter when I was testing clutch and suspension set ups.

YouTube - ‪D&D big Turbo, 2010 EXT Z1 turbo‬‏

And a video from when it won the 4th lake shoot out

YouTube - ‪TURBO Z1 4th LAKE SHOOTOUT‬‏

Premium Features