• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

schooled ??

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
So of all of you that bought schooled what do you think? I am a little disappointed. I mean it is cool but i did not expect it to be an instructional video. I was really hoping for footage of them doing sick ridicules riding ! Dont get me wrong, it is cool and i did hear 1 or 2 things that might help me on the mountain. But it is not what I was expecting after seeing the teaser on youtube!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
It was exactly as advertised imo. Great vid with sick riding, most scenes with instructional commentary, pretty decent sound track, as far as sled vids go.
It was mostly helpful for peeps that ride an m. Other sleds react differently and need to be ridden sightly different, still great advice and instruction. :beer;

D

Dan15

Feb 11, 2008
South Jordan, Utah
I think it's an awesome video and I learned a lot. If you want to see some crazy riding then I'd buy Chris Burandt's Backcountry Adventures!!

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
I like it wish it was longer with more thing about climbing and turning out but look we might be able to get out and use what we learned.
Tuesday: Snow. High near 39. Northwest wind between 11 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Tuesday Night: Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind between 7 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Wednesday: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.

Wednesday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.

Thursday: A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 39.

Thursday Night: A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.

Friday: A chance of rain and snow. Snow level 5600 feet rising to 7500 feet in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.

Friday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Snow level 7200 feet lowering to 6400 feet after midnight . Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.

Saturday: A chance of rain and snow. Snow level 6500 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.

Saturday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Snow level 6400 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.

Sunday: A chance of rain and snow. Snow level 6200 feet lowering to 5400 feet in the afternoon . Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Thanks for schooling us on the weather forecast.
wink.gif

Back to the vid review. I liked it, I liked it a lot!!! We new it was going to be instructional. Fun to watch. The filming rocked. It totally amazes me.
21.gif

Last edited:

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
I think its a great video, just not what I expected. Those guys make the really tough stuff look just silly easy.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
It was exactly as I expected......well, better than I expected. I knew as well that it was an instructional vid from reading about it. I LOVED it! :)

The only thing that would have been better is for it to be longer.

A
Aug 3, 2008
North Idaho
I liked it, mostly because the guys are honest down to earth riders. I don't really like to listen to a bunch of idiots with endless money. Got to meet Bret at the Puyallup show, very genuine, but then again he is from Idaho! All in all, good job.

D

DRAPE

Feb 19, 2008
NSL UT
I thought the video was great. I thought it was kind of strange how they just kind of randomly caught Chris in his trailer working on his sleds and did a quick interview with him and put his comments and footage on film. Understanding Chris must be a very busy guy. I really did like the video though - slow mo with narration was great.

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
So of all of you that bought schooled what do you think? I am a little disappointed. I mean it is cool but i did not expect it to be an instructional video. I was really hoping for footage of them doing sick ridicules riding ! Dont get me wrong, it is cool and i did hear 1 or 2 things that might help me on the mountain. But it is not what I was expecting after seeing the teaser on youtube!

it was advertised as an instructional video. i think it had just as good as riding as in burandts adventure. I thought it was a good video.

Premium Features