• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

YAY! a new Super-Mod!!

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
WTF is a super mod....I noticed before Mountainhorse had his name in bold..is he a super mod and what extra super powers do you get?

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Mod powers throughout the entire forum, not just the assigned one. for instance Mule is moderating Fouled Plug but can't do crap anywhere else, a supermod can do it everywhere.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Basically where before someone could only close threads in their little section, now they can close threads anywhere.

Yup.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
That seems like an odd choice. A guy who has been here for about a month is a "super mod"? I don't get how decisions are made here.

PJ & quite a few of the other mods I totally understand, they've been here & are longstanding members of the community, but a new guy just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not cutting on arface , he seems like a decent guy, I just don't understand the decision making process. I don't understand much around here lately.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
That seems like an odd choice. A guy who has been here for about a month is a "super mod"? I don't get how decisions are made here.

PJ & quite a few of the other mods I totally understand, they've been here & are longstanding members of the community, but a new guy just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not cutting on arface , he seems like a decent guy, I just don't understand the decision making process. I don't understand much around here lately.
Yeah, I don't think anyone but Chris knows what's going on.

I've said it before, and it should be common knowledge, that respect is earned and not given with a moderator status. Seems to fall on deaf ears.

B

Boondock

Oct 4, 2001
Colorado
www.snowest.com
Congrads arfrce!!!

Now don't edit anything in the Colorado section!

Over moderation sucks! Don't be a Obama and try to "change" to much :)

Things were fine IMO before any mods got here. Let alone the new Colorado mod :eek:
Don't be power hungry please!

Last edited by a moderator:
A
Aug 7, 2009
Berthoud Colorado
I'm sorry some of you feel that way.
I don't like being called an ASFACE. But this is a forum that has a mod. And it is up to him to change things in it. If a forum has a Moderator then I just ask them about it. It's not my style to mod another persons area.
Thanks Jeff (ARFRCE) That stand for Air Force. Just so you know.

H
Mar 8, 2008
Fort Collins
I'm sorry some of you feel that way.
I don't like being called an ASFACE. But this is a forum that has a mod. And it is up to him to change things in it. If a forum has a Moderator then I just ask them about it. It's not my style to mod another persons area.
Thanks Jeff (ARFRCE) That stand for Air Force. Just so you know.

Maybe he just typed the wrong letter.....

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
WOW - WTF has happened to this place? Guess I been gone too long. LOL!

EDIT - and where did all my posts go? Damn - I used to be somebody.

It's kind of like government intervention - we were fine before all the 'mods'

"Hi I'm the new govt' appointed moderator and I'm here to help"

All the new sections are BS too - snowmobiling isn't this f'n complicated.

General Sledding
4 brands
Snow Conditions
Fouled Plug

I guess this is progress though......

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
wow arfrce you have been here a couple of months and you are SUPER mod.

have fun with that.

Welcome to Snowest, it is a great place to meet people and hook up for riding during the winter...................well for most :eek:

T

Tec

Mar 31, 2008
Fraser, CO
wow arfrce you have been here a couple of months and you are SUPER mod.

have fun with that.

Welcome to Snowest, it is a great place to meet people and hook up for riding during the winter...................well for most :eek:

What's the big deal?

If he is willing to put in the time to do the job, good for him. There was a thread asking for volunteers to mod the board, all you guy's with 5000+ posts could have had the job too.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
nope post/rep whores were told to not even apply

neither were people that had not been here for less than 6 months

is it snowing somewhere right now?

Premium Features