• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bumpers???

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
wondering what you guys have installed?
if you could post pros, cons, price, pics, and overall thoughts I would appreciate it.

thanks

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Do a search, there is a ton of info on this. I went with the Mountain Magic Sports bumper. Its a lot lighter than what a guy would think, but still very strong. I actually wrecked one on a decent this year and the bumper bent and broke a couple belly pan screws, but everything else was fine. If I would have had the stock bumper it would have been a bulkhead and maybe a lower a arm.

northof40

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan
I'm in the market for one right now as well. I think im between the Skinz or the Mountain Magic. I like the Racewerx and the Modrods but I they are getting pretty spendy

Last edited:
S

Snopro_69

Mar 25, 2008
Saskatchewan
Just stock plate thing. And ya I don't try an hit **** either haha but I jus really like the look of the skinz over stock.

White Rad

Premium Member
Nov 16, 2009
WA to B.C.
I just run the stock bumper and don't hit chit. Seems to work really well for me. :rockon::rockon:

works well until you do hit something! I still think the key with all these bumpers is to make sure they have an engineered break a way point that will fail before you smash in the attachment points.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
anyone have pics of the skinz? i don't see the arctic cat bumpers listed on their website...

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I would recommend the Racewerx. It is a little more expensive, but has a skid plate integrated into it. So if you price a skid plate and a bumper out, it isn't that bad. They have replaceable parts and are the stoutest that I have seen.

Premium Features