• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hay Days 2019! A blast

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Hey guys so awesome to see so many people. The Ski-Doo booth was the busiest I have seen it over the last 7 years I have been at Hay Days! What an awesome start to winter!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7RAimaW4JUM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

D
May 24, 2012
Thanks for the video!

Any idea if the retrofit kit will include the door panel venting? I imagine that it will include the brackets to provide more clearance for the belts.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Thanks for the video!

Any idea if the retrofit kit will include the door panel venting? I imagine that it will include the brackets to provide more clearance for the belts.

It has not been completed yet, and so far will include the vent and template to cut out out your existing doo, the backside piece which connects to the cvt cover and the cdv cover which you will rivet to your existing aluminum belt cover. In testing the belt does not come a part from hitting the bracket, the belt is coming apart from twist, once it breaks it strikes the bracket and peels. Cheers dave

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
175 get the straight rails now also?

D
May 24, 2012
It has not been completed yet, and so far will include the vent and template to cut out out your existing doo, the backside piece which connects to the cvt cover and the cvt cover which you will rivet to your existing aluminum belt cover. In testing the belt does not come a part from hitting the bracket, the belt is coming apart from twist, once it breaks it strikes the bracket and peels. Cheers dave

I had heard from a reliable source that BRP were working on a retrofit kit for the panel vents, but I had no details on the belt guard portion and I wasn't sure which components you were referring to. I much appreciate the update and that was exactly what I wanted to know.

With what you mentioned I am satisfied with a vent kit including a cut-out template and the plastics with foam pieces that are needed to adapt the 2017/2018 door panels, along with the components to retrofit the Belt Guard, namely the Acoustic Panel (backside), the Air Duct (aka Duct Cooling) with the rivets. Whether or not it comes with new Darts for a pristine new fit is a detail that I can work with @ $8.50 for a pack of 10 that will cover a number of sleds.

For the brackets, I am not overly concerned if the belt does or does not hit as long as the new version provides added clearance. At $22 for both brackets this is a low cost for a Product Improvement and the ease of installation.

Thanks again for clarifying.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
I had heard from a reliable source that BRP were working on a retrofit kit for the panel vents, but I had no details on the belt guard portion and I wasn't sure which components you were referring to. I much appreciate the update and that was exactly what I wanted to know.

With what you mentioned I am satisfied with a vent kit including a cut-out template and the plastics with foam pieces that are needed to adapt the 2017/2018 door panels, along with the components to retrofit the Belt Guard, namely the Acoustic Panel (backside), the Air Duct (aka Duct Cooling) with the rivets. Whether or not it comes with new Darts for a pristine new fit is a detail that I can work with @ $8.50 for a pack of 10 that will cover a number of sleds.

For the brackets, I am not overly concerned if the belt does or does not hit as long as the new version provides added clearance. At $22 for both brackets this is a low cost for a Product Improvement and the ease of installation.

Thanks again for clarifying.

I will post it when it is available, however it is best to let your dealer know you want one and get on a list so it is not back ordered when you decide you want one....cheers dave

Premium Features