• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quality Storage Solutions - E-Series by Sled Solutions

jokerman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Wy.
Christopher, did you use the linq system to mount your bag? Just snochecked a new 850 myself, and was wondering if the elevation bag & skidoo's gas can will fit on a 175? Had this bag on my Pro and it's outstanding!!!:face-icon-small-hap

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Christopher, did you use the linq system to mount your bag? Just snochecked a new 850 myself, and was wondering if the elevation bag & skidoo's gas can will fit on a 175? Had this bag on my Pro and it's outstanding!!!:face-icon-small-hap

I bet you will have lots of extra room. I have the compact elevation bag and Ski-Doo Caddy mounted to my RMK 155 with custom LINQ mounts and you should have a bunch more tunnel space then I have with the new Doo. I also have the Sled Solutions E-SERIES BACKCOUNTRY II Tunnel Bag under the seat which sticks out a bit from the back of the seat.

titaniumbadger

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Pocatello, ID
Nice looking bags, but..

I really like the look if these bags, and may get one if I can decide on a reasonable way to mount it. There is no way I would pay $173 for two small brackets that I still have to buy the ski doo clamps for. I've seen the other post for the homemade option or I might go with a rack between. I know you guys are selling some if these, but there has to be a better, more cost reasonable way.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I really like the look if these bags, and may get one if I can decide on a reasonable way to mount it. There is no way I would pay $173 for two small brackets that I still have to buy the ski doo clamps for. I've seen the other post for the homemade option or I might go with a rack between. I know you guys are selling some if these, but there has to be a better, more cost reasonable way.

Unfortunately it as cheap as we can get it. If I sent it to China it would be cheaper but the quality would go down but most importantly goes against what we believe in. Sorry, I can tell you we're not getting rich off of the additional mounting brackets, we only did it to satisfy the Ski Doo crowd. :present:

S
Sep 22, 2005
Pocatello, Id
Bought a bag last year.

I bought one of these bags last year and yes it is a little spendy.....but that thing is AWESOME!!! Best bag I have ever had and will be buying one every time I get a new sled. Well worth the money.

LoneViper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
I bought one of the very first bags and have had it mounted to 5 differant sleds. It is starting to show some wear and the elastic on the shovel holder is a little streached out but the zipper still works perfectly and it still keeps everything dry which is about all I can ask. I mounted mine to a custom rack made in Montana so it never sits right on the tunnel. If you think you want a good bag, these are it.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I bought one of the very first bags and have had it mounted to 5 differant sleds. It is starting to show some wear and the elastic on the shovel holder is a little streached out but the zipper still works perfectly and it still keeps everything dry which is about all I can ask. I mounted mine to a custom rack made in Montana so it never sits right on the tunnel. If you think you want a good bag, these are it.

LoneViper that is freakin AWESOME to hear!!!

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Is this something that I can order through my dealer? I get a pretty decent discount there, and every dollar counts....

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
Does the Elevation Compact with Linq mount allow for full utilization of the second Linq mount? Say for a jerry can or second bag.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Is this something that I can order through my dealer? I get a pretty decent discount there, and every dollar counts....

Not unless your dealer is set up with us.

Does the Elevation Compact with Linq mount allow for full utilization of the second Linq mount? Say for a jerry can or second bag.

Depends on track length.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Bought 2 Full Size Elevation bags in 2014 I believe and have several seasons on them. We rigged up the Linq base plate off FOUR shredded Doo bags. FOUR! My nephew is really hard on stuff, and I’m not easy on my gear either. Lots of tree riding, LOTS of rollovers to get unstuck. Both bags still look great, no rips no holes, zippers still work smooth etc. I stuff these bags full too, lots of snivel gear, food, water, tools and a big first aid kit. Super happy. They have been an excellent value even though the initial price is high.

Premium Features