• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Turbo HELP! WOT Bogg

S
Nov 23, 2012
Hi I have a 2009 Polaris 800 Dragon with a Boondocker Turbo. I have a significant turbo lag, but i deal with it. The issue that I am really running into is a sort of Bogg that happens at WOT. it doesn't usually happen, and just started about 3 rides ago. I have 15 rides on it this season. I recently replaced the recoil side motor mount/strap. I have been running at 4,500-6,000 feet in elevation. my fuel numbers in my boondocker box are 42 - 52 - 62. I was running a Team Pink spring. I just changed that to a Bright Green Team Spring this morning. I haven't had a chance to run it yet. The other issue I am having is at WOT while climbing.... It sounds like the motor is possibly hitting the rev limiter or something, but the motor stops creating horsepower and shakes quite a bit. anyone have any input in the possible reasoning for this?!? It is very annoying as I cannot give it WOT while Climbing. NOTE: It doesn't have this issue when on the trail at WOT. My peak RPM seems to be 7950 when it starts to cut out and shake. (The First issue and the second Issue are different issues). Please ask me for any more information that you might need. I can get you what ever you want.

Thank You all for any input or solution you might have!!:yo:

M

MATCO

Jan 2, 2010
edmonds, wa
Could be several things. Plug gap, fouled plug, bad gas, low octane, ethanol fuel, high intake temps, rev limter...

So I would start with looking at your plugs. What do they look like and what gap?

Premium Features