• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wildchilds New Billet Dragon / RMK Tunnel Racks, Nice!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C
Oct 17, 2008
how are these manufactured? Do you start with a piece of bar stock and machine all of it or do you start with a piece of angle aluminum? What do you use for a machine tool?

W

wildchild

Jul 4, 2001
lumby
These racks will not fit on a 05 or 06 rmk. There tunnel is kicked up and the cooler lines are in the way.

I probally will be cutting some for that sled .

W

wildchild

Jul 4, 2001
lumby
HTML:
how are these manufactured? Do you start with a piece of bar stock and machine all of it or do you start with a piece of angle aluminum? What do you use for a machine tool?

Yes 2x2" solid stock and die grinder. I use to carve totem poles but switched over to sled parts.;)

W

wildchild

Jul 4, 2001
lumby
Have 16" long dragon racks cheap

I have a bunch of 16" long racks that will fit the dragon or other sleds. Need to move them 49.99 each + shipping comes with hardware and 3 cross bars.

Same design as this rack but 16" long

wwildchild@hotmail.com

attachment.php

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
Wildchild rack w/LED on 09 D8 155

This rack is on my Dragon and looks great, has adjustability via the slots/holes & by moving the center bar. I did add the Bluhm CFI wire adapter for the LED which works great with no issues. I do plan to relocate the CFI adapter to a location back under the hood for a cleaner look.

Kurt do you have LEDS that work without the adapter now?

I highly recommend this rack the fit and finish are first class.

Premium Features