• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seat options

T
Jan 24, 2018
Wisconsin
I’m lookin at a 2015 m8000 limited. The 2015 comes with the lightweight mountain seat and it’s just to short in length for me. Looking for options to get a longer seat. I love the mountain seat on my 08, and would love to have that size. I know the ES models come with the longer seat. Would it be possible to put the ES seat on a non ES fuel tank? The tank is the short style. Any ideas? Thanks

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
I’m lookin at a 2015 m8000 limited. The 2015 comes with the lightweight mountain seat and it’s just to short in length for me. Looking for options to get a longer seat. I love the mountain seat on my 08, and would love to have that size. I know the ES models come with the longer seat. Would it be possible to put the ES seat on a non ES fuel tank? The tank is the short style. Any ideas? Thanks
The ES seat needs an ES tank. But there are a few that would swap you if you post it.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
The WRP seats for the old style (ES) tanks are longer and lower for stepping over. Kinda similar to the old Mseries one's.

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
We have a couple options for you.

I have a some take off 2016 limited seats for only $179.95 and 199.95 that are a little longer.

Our seat is longer and taller than stock too. It has storage in the rear. It's a direct fit on 12-13 models or ES models. and if you have a 2014-18 model we have a lightweight gas tank that also has 2 more gallons of capacity.

The seat an tank combo is what we use on the Prolite machines we build. Tanks available in black or clear.

We don't put the Black Diamond Logo on them anymore, its all black.

$369 for the tanks. $469 for the new seat.

www.bd-xtreme.com

seat concepts.jpg ascender hood dan 2.jpg BDX20070-B.jpg BDX20070-C.jpg proliteseattall.JPG acseatblkgrnltd.jpg acseatlblackltd.JPG

Premium Features