• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NCAA or NFL?

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I like each for their differences. I like the NFL because of the speed of the game. People whine about the money NFL players make, but I think you're worth what you can get. Their lifespan in terms of career is short, you better make the money when you can. NCAA players are being used, the league makes Billions of dollars, coaches are paid more than in the NFL. We're closing in on a time to start paying them more than the poor education.

I'd like to see the NFL go to wider hash marks like College also adopt the pass interference rules and overtime rules.

rocks rev

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Flat Tops Colorado
I prefer the PBR (they don't get paid for falling off), but also watch Pro football. I have never watched more than 5 min. of the NBA NHL or college football.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
NFL, mainly for the defensive schemes and QB play of a few. College football is generally pretty sloppy.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I like each for their differences. I like the NFL because of the speed of the game. People whine about the money NFL players make, but I think you're worth what you can get. Their lifespan in terms of career is short, you better make the money when you can. NCAA players are being used, the league makes Billions of dollars, coaches are paid more than in the NFL. We're closing in on a time to start paying them more than the poor education.

I'd like to see the NFL go to wider hash marks like College also adopt the pass interference rules and overtime rules.
Boy I agree 100% with you on collage football players being used.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
If you are asking NCAA or NFL football I would say NFL hands down. Personally, (going off subject) I like high school hockey followed by collage hockey. You don't have to take out a second mortgage to go see a game. As far as pro sports, baseball players have the most talent. $.02

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Been a lifelong Viking fan, but am to the point that NCAA interests me far more than NFL.

Last edited:

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
After yesterday I am DONE with the nfl. To he!! With that bunch of overpaid babies to important to stand for the National Anthem.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
After yesterday I am DONE with the nfl. To he!! With that bunch of overpaid babies to important to stand for the National Anthem.

Agreed, except I didnt watch it before... definitely wont now! Overpaid babies is right. Sundays are for SLEDDING.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
The flag they chose to protest is the same one handed to a young widow with 2 crying children that 2 minutes before was draped across the coffin of her husband. Killed in action defending our freedom. Countless solders who gave their lives, and the loved ones left behind. That is who those spoiled brats are insulting. I hope America is smart enough to stop buying tickets, and stop buying from advertisers. Hit them where they diserve it. In the wallet.

Excuse the rant.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
The flag they chose to protest is the same one handed to a young widow with 2 crying children that 2 minutes before was draped across the coffin of her husband. Killed in action defending our freedom. Countless solders who gave their lives, and the loved ones left behind. That is who those spoiled brats are insulting. I hope America is smart enough to stop buying tickets, and stop buying from advertisers. Hit them where they diserve it. In the wallet.

Excuse the rant.

Oh Jesus who the hell cares. I hate the people who can't just ignore it and feel the need to keep bringing it up more than the people protesting. Marshawn F'n Lynch has been sitting for the anthem for like 10 years or something, but no one cared until the media started commenting on it. It isn't a huge deal unless you make it into one. Just stop giving money to the NFL for things and keep living your life. Hopefully Bronco fans don't stop watching because I want to have the mountains to myself on Sundays :face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features