• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

154 Summit X / 154 Freeride

Y
Jan 29, 2008
Newberry, MI
Probably too far away, but the answer is yes. Marquette Powersports in Marquette, MI. Asking way too much for it, $2000+ more than I paid for mine OTD on sno-check. But they have one, and at their asking price, I'm assuming it's still there. I called these guys when I spring ordered mine, and their OTD price on this sled was $12,200. Almost went with them, but the dealer down the road from me came close on price, and threw in a free rental sled anytime I needed it, if mine was in for service work.

http://up.craigslist.org/snd/4750607906.html

Last edited:

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I'm pretty sure renegade sports in Logan, UT has a 154 x not sure about the free rides. I don't know how far that is for you. But they are great to deal with. Call and ask for tanner

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Any more, there really isn't a reason to buy an X/Freeride over a Summit SP. I like SP bars better, the shocks are the same squishy valving that comes in a X, the X shocks are rebuildable in that you can change oil, but rebuild parts are not available through Doo. Cheaper to buy an SP, put Foxes on it and rail braces, you will basically have a better Freeride.
I am putting Foxes on my Freeride, and feel a little silly paying so much more just to pull the shocks off. And lower the bars.

S
Jan 28, 2011
Upper Peninsula
Probably too far away, but the answer is yes. Marquette Powersports in Marquette, MI. Asking way too much for it, $2000+ more than I paid for mine OTD on sno-check. But they have one, and at their asking price, I'm assuming it's still there. I called these guys when I spring ordered mine, and their OTD price on this sled was $12,200. Almost went with them, but the dealer down the road from me came close on price, and threw in a free rental sled anytime I needed it, if mine was in for service work.

http://up.craigslist.org/snd/4750607906.html

They (Iron Mountain/Houghton/Marquette Powersports) tried to make a person pay for damage they caused while they had it and tried to claim crate damage.

The whole story is on Doo Talk.

Premium Features