• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No BS here is the 2012 HCR!!!

S

STORMY

Nov 26, 2007
MN
anybody else notice snowmobilers post went poof? a couple guys quoted it and those haven't been removed yet. i also noticed no front bumper, lots of non-filtered venting behind the shock, and reflectors (which would be put on consumer production sleds that are not on the race chassis)

G

Gibsons

Nov 26, 2007
saskatoon
the hcr is designed for standing and the standard looks to be designed for sitting by the height of the handlebars.:face-icon-small-con

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
I agree.....fugly. Man, I hope they don't copy the race chassis look.

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
i got the picture of the hcr on my phone a couple weeks ago, a guy on SW pmed me and asked if i could send him the picture, one of his buddies may have posted it, not sure. I dont think that is it, the pic would have been pulled, and i really hope they arent gonna run a stock 11 tunnel and rear suspensions with no change. I also talked to the Cat rep this week, he said they are an amazing machine, have been in the works for years, testing in alaska, cooke, and their r+d shop in I.P., and some engines we have now, wont be around anymore. he also said the first time the public will be able to touch them is Expo in West.

F

forreboy

May 17, 2008
Sweden
that is not a 2012

might be kind of what a 2012 can look like but if there is a new model, why should they keep that multi rivet tunnel and don't make a whole new tunnel in one piece? And the skid, why keep that old skid? That tunnel is a m tunnel combined with a sno-pro front, someone with good skills in photoshop made this I bet

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Well one way to know is: If that is the 2012 sled this thread will get pulled. If a photoshop it will not.

S

STORMY

Nov 26, 2007
MN
i got the picture of the hcr on my phone a couple weeks ago, a guy on SW pmed me and asked if i could send him the picture, one of his buddies may have posted it, not sure. I dont think that is it, the pic would have been pulled, and i really hope they arent gonna run a stock 11 tunnel and rear suspensions with no change. I also talked to the Cat rep this week, he said they are an amazing machine, have been in the works for years, testing in alaska, cooke, and their r+d shop in I.P., and some engines we have now, wont be around anymore. he also said the first time the public will be able to touch them is Expo in West.

wasn't me carlc, i have no friends:face-icon-small-hap and thanks again for sending it over, but i think snowmobiler has the spy photos by the looks of it

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
YOU DO!!???? Awesome. I just bought some property in Arizona that I have not seen yet, but they said there is an ocean there and a bridge will come in handy for getting back and forth to the space station. Ill get a hold of you next week. Hold it for me and I call.

Done! After I receive payment I can have my buddy, Scotty, beam it into place for ya. He beamed a couple of hump back whales a few years back so a bridge shouldn't be a problem for him.

Premium Features