• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skidoo dobeck box turbo

M
Nov 19, 2017
Many post from me here now?

T3 16 silber kit 5lbs spring

First test ride today and it runs like garbage. Does anyone have any "fall safe" setting? It ran best on everything on 1(low)

3000ft here . 98oct swedish fuel.

WOT it displays like 11afr at first

M
Jan 17, 2017
New Hampshire
silber dobox is good for nothing more than wall art. I have a redline from Bryce @ turbo performance. There is a thread below about the aurora which sounds really good, but I do not know much about other than what ive seen on here. @ roughly sea level and 3 and 5 lbs of boost with 50/50 93 and 110 I have no det issues.

X
Oct 8, 2009
It sounds like your misfiring and the ecu is picking it up as knock. You should try leaning it out since 11.0 is rich, even for a wide open pull. If that is off boost, drop the green only setting. Green blue is light boost and red blue is main jet boost at full throttle. Red only is main jet no boost. Also, both green settings somewhat function like transition fuel maps. Next, Yellow settings are global fuel add/subtract, so try not to mess with them unless you have too. If you watch the box as you ride, you can see it cycle through the settings. Thats will help you tune it. When you say crap...does the sled sputter and backfire?

Last edited:
M
Nov 19, 2017
Talked to our snowmobile guru here in Sweden and he told me 2 stroke turbo is russian roulette at elevation under 4000ft

True? I live about 500ft over but will be driving at 2-3000ft

M
Nov 19, 2017
It sounds like your misfiring and the ecu is picking it up as knock. You should try leaning it out since 11.0 is rich, even for a wide open pull. If that is off boost, drop the green only setting. Green blue is light boost and red blue is main jet boost at full throttle. Red only is main jet no boost. Also, both green settings somewhat function like transition fuel maps. Next, Yellow settings are global fuel add/subtract, so try not to mess with them unless you have too. If you watch the box as you ride, you can see it cycle through the settings. Thats will help you tune it. When you say crap...does the sled sputter and backfire?

It kinda dies like blowing a plug.
I took a look ät the silber ecu manual and my harness hasnt the 5 and 6 ( coil 1 and 2) ?
One more thing , does it matter which Cable goes in to the injector? I mean which side? Just plugged mine in

Premium Features