• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ad's

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Ads are reducing viewable thread size! The ads are to big on the Right and top. And the auto start video ad is annoying.

Last edited:

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
THEY DONT CARE!!!!!! Its all about the advertising dollar to them. This site is going to crap. Eric

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
we have this site because someone chose to spend money ,and adds keep it alive .
if you dont like it go away .

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Okay I'll admit it this is ridiculous ___________________________________________>>
they got bigger and more annoying..and after upgrading my internet provider $$$ they load faster!!!! Sumbitches !!

sartysrnr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Nova Scotia
I thought we paid for member ship to keep this site going?i got no problem with ads ,but video ads with sound are annoying as hell ...not to mention they take up your bandwidth ,the little i have...lol .Im sure there are other ads that pay.I was going to start a thread on this but you beat me to it.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I spent two hours with Harris Publications in their office this afternoon discussing this issue.

I need a bit to go through the notes and get a post ready.
But they do care.
They are listening
and they ARE reading all of these comments.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
But will they care enough about those that use this site? Or just how full their pockets are? This sure reminds me of the big bailout out a few years ago. Even the smoke screens and mirrors look familar.

M
Jan 14, 2004
I spent two hours with Harris Publications in their office this afternoon discussing this issue.

I need a bit to go through the notes and get a post ready.
But they do care.
They are listening
and they ARE reading all of these comments.

That's good they are listening you can take this comment back with you.

Those video ads are F@#$ing obnoxious and need to go. You have reached the limit of what most guys are willing to put up with, well at least I have, we all get it that everything costs $$ but if you don't have participants you won't have a forum. I never became a paying member not because I can't afford it but because I was a member here long before that policy was developed back when the basis of the forum was a give and take of information.

If you were to create a type of account where all I see is forum members content without all the ad BS I'll be the first to join and pay but until then you won't be getting any $$ from me so that you can bombard me with advertising, it's just not going to happen, you can't have it both ways. I pay for satellite TV so I don't have to watch channels full of commercials every 3 minutes.

JMO

M5

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
That's good they are listening you can take this comment back with you.

Those video ads are F@#$ing obnoxious and need to go. You have reached the limit of what most guys are willing to put up with, well at least I have, we all get it that everything costs $$ but if you don't have participants you won't have a forum. I never became a paying member not because I can't afford it but because I was a member here long before that policy was developed back when the basis of the forum was a give and take of information.

JMO

M5

The current Polaris ad has to go. You can't stop it or mute it. Get rid of it.

Kinda reminds me of ObamaCare and Congress. Management doesn't have to see the ads, but the 4M members have no choice.

Last edited:

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
ITS EVEN GETTIN HARD TO SIGN ON KEEPS KICKIN ME BACK TO SIGN ON PAGE
LIKE 15 TIMES TONIGHT IS THIS A LEFTOVER FROM THE PROXY SERVER

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
somethings up~ my chat box doesn't want to load and the wants freeze the page and i actually have to close off and then sign back in~~

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
These ads got to go, I agree. Past few days I've been getting 4 of the same exact ad, side by side, on the right side in Windows, Firefox, and Chrome. I ended up keeping my computer muted because the video ads are out of hand and are never in the same spot, and you can't mute or stop them.
I think I'll just pay for magazine subscriptions instead of paying for the site, don't get much out of the "premium" membership anyways.

Last edited:
Premium Features