• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Back button doesn't work

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Why doesn't the back button on my browser work sometimes on this site? Its probably my problem but why is it only on this site?

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I have the same problem, on this site only. Sometimes I can get it to go back if I hit the backspace key a bunch of times, but usually I end up going back to the top of the page and clicking on the main forum page and start all over.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I finally figured out why the back button doesn't work on SnoWest. It's the scrolling ads on the right hand side of the forum. I hate to say it, but you need to block the ads to get this site to work normally. The reason clicking on the back button a bunch of times worked occasionally is that you were actually just going back through all of the scrolling ads and eventually hit the forum again.

- Go to your Control Panel
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on Security
- Click on Restricted Sites
- Click on Sites
- Then add the website that is listed when you right click on the back button in the top left corner of your screen.
- Then click on Close and OK, and the re-open Internet Explorer and the back button works normally again.

Last edited:
R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
I finally figured out why the back button doesn't work on SnoWest. It's the scrolling ads on the right hand side of the forum. I hate to say it, but you need to block the ads to get this site to work normally. The reason clicking on the back button a bunch of times worked occasionally is that you were actually just going back through all of the scrolling ads and eventually hit the forum again.

- Go to your Control Panel
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on Security
- Click on Restricted Sites
- Click on Sites
- Then add the website that is listed when you right click on the back button in the top left corner of your screen.
- Then click on Close and OK, and the re-open Internet Explorer and the back button works normally again.

That worked. Thanks

C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
Why doesn't the back button on my browser work sometimes on this site? Its probably my problem but why is it only on this site?

This is getting old! Shouldn't have to jump through all the whoops listed above to use the back button. Don't have to on any other site!

Seems to be sporadic with my computer. Not wanting to female dog about it, just for information and the hopes you guys can get it figured out.

Last edited:

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
Is everyone experiencing this issue? I had to do what was listed below and it worked..

Disappointed.....snowest

Premium Features