• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tracks usa ad

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I FOUND THE FIX!!!!!!! Go to that link, put it in your bookmarks, then go back to Snowest, hit the new bookmark, and its just like asteroids; Just blast it and hit esc. Enjoy!!!

http://erkie.github.com/

Cool program, but only gets rid of it on the current page, it re-appears the next time you change pages.

The other advertisers must love the fact that we're all using ad blockers now when I doubt hardly anyone did before. Funny, last time I needed a track I went to the original TU ad to shop... won't be doing that again.

kyler25

Lifetime Membership
Jul 27, 2009
Burley, Idaho
ad

I've been waiting for this post. The ad just drives me crazy too. Please get rid of it snowest. If I want to see a track on tracks usa I promise I'll find it. we dont need that crap.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
SWeet, anyone but tracks USA!!!

The most obnoxious thing I've seen since the early days of blinking popups. This thing is SO F'ing obnoxious.

To the moron who designed it... be proud, you're a real tool.

I love it, they ask people to pay for a forum, then put BS advertising that you wouldn't even see on another FREE forum.

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
A nice new annoying ad...

Now if all you basic members would have just paid to become "preeemium" members non of this ever would have happened...

btw- that makes no sense for a reason

but hey don't forget there is a wonderful new selection of SMILES to choose from when you create a post...so there's that I guess...

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
Sorry there Clark I meant to give your post a thumbs up rating as I am viewing this thread from my phone... Which removes the ad btw...
Only problem is the screens so small I missed the thumbs up! We do bitch a Lot!

RickM

Premium Member
May 25, 2006
Central Wyoming
One Thing For Sure

One thing for sure, Snowest got my premium membership money before this annoying method of advertisment got started. Another thing for sure,
THEY WON'T BE GETTING THE SECOND TIME AROUND, ON THE MAGAZINE OR THE WEBSITE SUBSCRIPTION. I am totaly fed up with the way you have to keep hitting your back button to navigate for information.

They better listen to the members or they wont have any members left to flip the annoying page flap too. RickM

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
yep...that add just keeps flopping in my way...i ain;t bitchin...im just calling a spade a spade...floppin in my way...

Dec 15, 2008
I don't know why people don't just install the ad blocker programs. It makes all websites faster and the annoying ad is gone.

Premium Features