• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Power source for Digitron?

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
2008 M1000.

Did a search, found a post that said to use purple wire in CCU. Tried that, fired sled up and no worky.

Anyone know what I should tie into? Thanks!

Last edited:
C

catmanm7

Nov 29, 2007
ttt

2005 M7 and mine is tied into the yellow wire and then grounded to chassis. Any yellow should work, but you could find your accessory plug somewhere.

bowerman61028

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2009
Bend, OR
Where did you mount your Digatron? I'm ready to mount mine and I'm torn on handlebars or hood. Mounting on the hood above the speedo seems like it would keep it out of the snow better, but mounting on the handlebars would let me see it better. Such a big decision for a little part.

Scrubs

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2010
Alberta
There is an accessory plug in the bundle of wires that run down the steering post, 2 prong, one innie, one outie. You will have to remove the cover plate to gain access. Power from there and ground to chassis. I mounted mine on the hood, on the right of the speedo to avoid damage in event of a roll over. good protection there. Can see it good while standing.

R
Dec 2, 2001
Spokane WA
powersource.jpg

C

catmanm7

Nov 29, 2007
I mounted mine on my handlebars. I have a 2-3 inch riser and mounted it to the inside bolts, right above the gas tank cap. Perfect fit, out of the way. My digatron came with the bracket and it was good fit, just trimmed a little here and there. I have other gauges in front that is why I put it there.

Premium Features