• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Running board inserts??

S
Nov 26, 2007
North Dakota
Looking for suggestions on what running board inserts to use for both added strenght and snow evacuation. Looking for a pair that really stiffens up the fairly weak tunnel. The sled is a 2006 summit 151. Pics would be great on what everybody is using.
Thanks

I just installed Better-boards on my '04 Summit X.
It took a little bit of work, but it really stiffened it up.
The foot well area were extra work. I cut the very end off the board, as well as drilling a few dimples into the underside of it to fit over the rivets for the steel reinforcement (which I didn't want to remove fully). I'm really happy how well they fit, and how stiff it is now.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Looking for suggestions on what running board inserts to use for both added strenght and snow evacuation. Looking for a pair that really stiffens up the fairly weak tunnel. The sled is a 2006 summit 151. Pics would be great on what everybody is using.
Thanks

WRP's do both, great snow evacuation, great traction and the mountain scene on the side really stiffen up the tunnel. I have them on my RMK and can't believe how much they stiffen things up.

$178 in stock

WebRBSkiDooXP.jpg

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=164_168_191&products_id=656

Could ship today or tomorrow.

Premium Features