For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Currently: Not set.
GRAYBEAL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default M8 mods MIA??

I recently bought 2 new 07 M8's. I am coming off a pretty well modded M7. The M7 had lots of things that could be done to it to make it better/faster/etc.

I havent seen much info about performance parts for the M8's. Are they just not working? not out? whats up?

The RKT drop in kit sounded good but Kelsey still doesnt seem to have it dialed. SLP just came out with their pipe... jury's still out. CPC's kit looks good but not much further info.

What seems to be working? Twins? Singles? porting? heads?

The M1000 has so much potential, I would think that the M8 falls into the same catagory, so whats up with the lonely M8?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Currently: Thinking i need to move to a place it snows
tatorsalad has a reputation beyond reputetatorsalad has a reputation beyond reputetatorsalad has a reputation beyond reputetatorsalad has a reputation beyond reputetatorsalad has a reputation beyond reputetatorsalad has a reputation beyond reputetatorsalad has a reputation beyond reputetatorsalad has a reputation beyond reputetatorsalad has a reputation beyond reputetatorsalad has a reputation beyond reputetatorsalad has a reputation beyond repute
Default m-8 power

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAYBEAL View Post
I recently bought 2 new 07 M8's. I am coming off a pretty well modded M7. The M7 had lots of things that could be done to it to make it better/faster/etc.

I havent seen much info about performance parts for the M8's. Are they just not working? not out? whats up?

The RKT drop in kit sounded good but Kelsey still doesnt seem to have it dialed. SLP just came out with their pipe... jury's still out. CPC's kit looks good but not much further info.

What seems to be working? Twins? Singles? porting? heads?

The M1000 has so much potential, I would think that the M8 falls into the same catagory, so whats up with the lonely M8?
E-mail kelsey about it and he will get right back to you he said the porting is a big help clucthing also needs some help

Old 01-10-2008, 06:28 PM
GONRIDIN
Currently: Not set. Edit

Have the SLP set up. It rips. Worth every penny and NO boondocker box needed for the pipe above 3000ft. Set it up like they say and pull the rope. Jury's in!

Old 01-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Currently: Winter was over before it started
dmkhnr has a reputation beyond reputedmkhnr has a reputation beyond reputedmkhnr has a reputation beyond reputedmkhnr has a reputation beyond reputedmkhnr has a reputation beyond reputedmkhnr has a reputation beyond reputedmkhnr has a reputation beyond reputedmkhnr has a reputation beyond reputedmkhnr has a reputation beyond reputedmkhnr has a reputation beyond reputedmkhnr has a reputation beyond repute

Got an 07 and 08 162". The 07 has RKT porting/head/clutch, and runs really well. The 08 has a RKT head and runs just a shade better than my mod 07 (who would have thought??) My father has an 08 snopro and it runs just behind the 2-162"s, their very close. We just got an slp pipe for his, and we'll report back tomorrow.

Old 01-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Basic Member
IchWarriorMkII is an unknown quantity at this point

These SLP pipes you are talking about, are they the tuned pipe set? With single pipe and can combined?

Old 01-10-2008, 08:03 PM
GONRIDIN

Yes! it comes with a y-pipe, a pipe, and a can as well as instalation instructions, and clutching instructions.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:14 PM
nermal

rode Bigred118s 07 M8 it has some lightweight suspension goodies on it and SLPs performance edition kit. I believe it is one of the first production ones they have done. It runs really well!!!

Old 01-11-2008, 10:18 AM

Hey thats cool to hear some good news about the SLP pipe. Looks like that might be the way to go currently.

Anyone have experience with the Jaws/Cutler twins yet?

Might try that route but SLP is looking good.

Old 01-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Currently: Waiting for the next ride!
thekrust has a reputation beyond reputethekrust has a reputation beyond reputethekrust has a reputation beyond reputethekrust has a reputation beyond reputethekrust has a reputation beyond reputethekrust has a reputation beyond reputethekrust has a reputation beyond reputethekrust has a reputation beyond reputethekrust has a reputation beyond reputethekrust has a reputation beyond reputethekrust has a reputation beyond repute

I just tested my SLP pipe yesterday. This is the mod that you need the most. It's rippin' good! And no BS'n with fuel controller. Rode mine from 2000' up to 7500' and not a hiccup.

Old 01-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Currently: one ski and a KTM
CATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond reputeCATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond reputeCATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond reputeCATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond reputeCATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond reputeCATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond reputeCATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond reputeCATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond reputeCATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond reputeCATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond reputeCATSLEDMAN1 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Currently: waiting for snow
Basic Member
moderatebill has a reputation beyond reputemoderatebill has a reputation beyond reputemoderatebill has a reputation beyond reputemoderatebill has a reputation beyond reputemoderatebill has a reputation beyond reputemoderatebill has a reputation beyond reputemoderatebill has a reputation beyond reputemoderatebill has a reputation beyond reputemoderatebill has a reputation beyond reputemoderatebill has a reputation beyond reputemoderatebill has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 01-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register