• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Ski Doo Snow Check color options. BRP please listen to us

T
Feb 24, 2011
HILLS OF SOUTHWEST MONTANA
Hey guys I am starting this thread because I personally think Ski Doo/ BRP needs to listen to us and offer more color options for the Snow Checkers. If Polaris can do it why can't Ski Doo?

How many of you would Snow Check the blue and neon green if it was offered as a Snow Check besides the Free Ride?

They are giving us a new engine and chassis but what colors would you like to see?

The picture below is my choice!

image.jpg

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
Black, that old school blue, white, red, and orange.

I'd take a white one like in the videos (or black) but with the old school blue in place of all the orange. The new chassis in the color scheme of that freeride would be killer too.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
My wife wants the blue and green one in a summit. They should do it after what they did to the snow checkers. Didn't they fold, last year, on the red? I thought it was a free ride color.

T
Feb 24, 2011
HILLS OF SOUTHWEST MONTANA
Yes they did. It was the Lava Red and neon green that they brought out. They also changed colors on the Free ride in 2015 when they did the neon green with pink spindles and rails and a lot of the dealers had a fit and changed it to neon green with black

L
May 15, 2009
Guess I'm going to just wait and see what color options they are going to have. Who knows, maybe they will surprise us on color options!

L
May 15, 2009
Like the orange and white, but afraid of not being able to keep the white nice and shinny! But that said, I would like to see the black with different color options then the yellow. Not exactly sure what colors, orange, red, blue, or all black.
Who knows, maybe Ski Doo is on here looking at these comments and will announce new color combinations! All we can do is hope!

KingCon

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2016
These X colors suck!! The SP's are actually better. Change the white out for Grey. White is impossible to keep clean. Freeride is badass.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Christopher, since you were one of the first to get insider info yesterday what do you think the chances are that Ski Doo will release another color combo?
Hmm
We need to look at when the SNOWCHECK closes.
Runs for a month or so doesn't it.?

Premium Features