• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any New England Snowbikes out there?

J
Oct 10, 2014
I know the west has a stranglehold on the sport, but are there any New England riders out there? If so, where do you ride and what setup gets you down the trails?

bgblock

Lifetime Membership
I know the west has a stranglehold on the sport, but are there any New England riders out there? If so, where do you ride and what setup gets you down the trails?

I am up in maine i have a mototrax set up on a beta
never got to ride it with the low snow year . But hopeful we can do some ridng next winter .
my website is www.domsautojeepandcycle.com

dom

H
Nov 29, 2014
CT
www.huntersskidoo.com

We have a pretty good group from CT, RI, VT and eastern New York. I'm a Timbersled dealer in CT and we ride anywhere there is snow. I heading out west next week to ride. This year we did a couple trips to Quebec, but we also ride western Maine and VT and CT when snow allows. Have a bunch of bikes in the group. 300s, 350, 450, 500s. Most of our crew ride KTM/Husqvarna/Husaberg but I had a Honda 450x last year and it worked well.

yooper01

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2014
I just found out I will be moving to the Catskills area in New York next summer. How regulated in the land use in that area and do they get much snow? I'll definitely be looking to hook up with other riders, I have a ktm 570 rfs with a 2016 timbersled lt.

I have heard that tug hill gets a lot of snow, but do not really know much about eastern snowmobiling.

Thanks!

H
Nov 29, 2014
CT
www.huntersskidoo.com
Tug Hill can get some good snow but a lot of it is flat farmland. Maybe some locals could get you into some trees or hills...

Nothing is real far away here in the northeast, might be worth driving east to meet up with us in VT/ME/QC. Lets work on getting some snow first, we never got that far last year...

Last edited:

jaredXwoodsman

Lifetime Membership
Aug 22, 2011
Deerfield, NH
Southern NH here. I'll have a Timbersled ST kit on my 16' KTM 300 XCW. 38mm Lectron carb with heater, Scalvini pipe into an FMF Turbinecore, Koso EGT gauge, a few other things.

I'll mainly be riding northern NH and northwestern ME.

T
Jan 1, 2017
Looking for snowbikers in Maine.

I just got a timbersled sx120, installing it on my 14 yz450. I've always wanted one and now I do. But I don't know anyone to ride with! I'm near Augusta, ME but willing to travel for some good spots. Let me know! Thanks!

yooper01

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2014
I am moving to saugerties ny in the spring. I've got a KTM 570 with 2016 lt. Hope to learn the north east pretty well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Premium Features