• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christopher...HELP PLEASE

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Clearing cache hasn't helped. Ads are still behaving poorly and still have to hit the refresh button due to pages not loading IE: the never ending merry go round.

127 pm today.jpg 128 pm Today.jpg

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
hey Dave...

on your screen shot I click on your 24 notifications indicator and it took me right into your whole mail box where I could read all your sents and your receives..!!!

ALL OF THEM...

kidding

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Thanks Christopher.

I cleared cache and immediately the first time I tried logging back into Snowest I received the pop up below.

I have trend micro titanium antivirus software. I had been seeing something similar to this saying the site was infected with something like this but this is the first time I got this where it redirected me to this.

Three times upon login this evening ,same redirect to Antivirus page it is still here and problematic.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
This morning I am experiencing 30-60 seconds for a page to load. Haven't seen it this bad since height of the Gateway errors in Oct, Nov, etc.

I believe the ad issue occurs when more than 2 side ads load at the same time. Here are 4 ads at the same time.

zzzzz.jpg

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
hey Dave...

on your screen shot I click on your 24 notifications indicator and it took me right into your whole mail box where I could read all your sents and your receives..!!!

ALL OF THEM...

kidding

That's a good one but it wouldn't surprise me. I try not to access PM's unless I have to. The site goes all goofy when I do.

I read the email version and then only will I try to access them.

My wife is telling me these issues are a sign that it is time to hang it up on this site.

92 coupe

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2009
IL
Thanks Christopher.

I cleared cache and immediately the first time I tried logging back into Snowest I received the pop up below.

I have trend micro titanium antivirus software. I had been seeing something similar to this saying the site was infected with something like this but this is the first time I got this where it redirected me to this.

I keeping getting that same pop up also, only happens on snowest.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Harris is working with the advertisers to try and back track what is triggering the virus software to fire off the warnings.

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Thanks Christopher.

Well all beeeeeee.......that's what I get most times too......But was told there is no problem here,,,,,,strange, very strange indeed!

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
So I've been using Firefox only over the last 48 hours. The ads are not an issue however, during random clicking on threads, I will get the following pop up pictured down below.

firefox issues.jpg

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
So I've been using Firefox only over the last 48 hours. The ads are not an issue however, during random clicking on threads, I will get the following pop up pictured down below.

This here makes me think you have a MTU size issue. I had a client that some websites would load, others wouldn't but sometimes would partially. The ISP of that client messed with provisioning to throw it off.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Last Night or Today.???

Last night we had some SERIOUS database corruption issues and had to restart the servers a couple times.

T

Trailsweeper

Jan 16, 2013
In having these exaxt same issues.

I dont even try on the pc anymore

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

xcracer

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Albert Lea, MN
Thanks Christopher.

thats the one i am getting very, very often, it really annoying..........

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Okay. I am still getting issues on home computer, work computer, I-phone, I-pad. But...

I returned my computer to the gentlemen that charged me $150 to look at a week or so ago just to make sure this isn't a n issue on my end. He has determined that there is nothing wrong at all with my computer. He cleared cache in both IE and Firefox and rechecked some other things.

Since logging on both IE and firefox this evening, I have seen all of the same problems that I have been experiencing for months.

With IE, I get the round and round ball with pages not loading,
having to double and tripple click for pages to load,
slow typing in the reply to thread (letters not showing up for 3-5 seconds),
and double or tripple stacked sideways ads. I have posted screen shots in that thread.
Invaild links specified, Invalid threads, etc.
and the infamous virus pop up is still happening.

With FF, I continually get the "connection was reset" pop up that I have screen shotted in a few posts above. I don't have the ad issue but the connection was reset issue happens so frequent that using FF is a no go.

The round and round screen shot times should prove this is really happening.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z round and round.jpg z round and round still .jpg

Last edited:

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
So this morning, all was good for the first half hour. Decent speed, not like it should be but at least only 1 of the ad issues.

Then about 5 min ago, all he!! broken loose.

z z.jpg

Premium Features