• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raptor or Zbroz ????

L
Mar 14, 2008
Edgewood , Wa
Which shocks to go with Raptor shocks or ZBroz X1 shocks , Both companies are Awesome , Does anyone have first hand info running either set up on 2013 ProClimb with 38" BDX front end ?? Thanks

hd4rob

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2010
Lake Park, MN
I ran exits with the bdx front last year. Talk to Nate there, you have to clock the remote res. for the bdx top arms. I really liked dealing with zbroz and they have awesome customer service as well.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I haven't heard anything bad about either one. If I was going to purchase a set between these two, I think I would lean toward the Exits. Just because there is the ability to adjust the crossover point from one spring rate to the next. The Exits seem to have a slightly larger reservoir, but cooling isn't really an issue on mountain sleds anyway.

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
I run Exits in my rear skid and like dealing with the Z Brothers. Nate is just a straight up nice guy. I think the Exits are heavier than the Raptors up front but not by much. I run Evols up front with my 38" so I can not provide first hand knowledge.

Premium Features