• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kwohl Butte Shelter

S
Nov 30, 2007
Vancouver, WA
Here's a link I found on the Deschutes County 4-wheelers website about them puting up a new shelter at Kwohl butte on the back side of Mt Bachelor. There are pics of the old shelter being torn down and a new one being built. Not sure much about them or if any of them sled or not. Gotta give a big thanks to them for volunteering their time and hardwork.

http://www.deschutescounty4wheelers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2220

If anyone has any info about it, I would be willing to donate.

Tracy

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Very nice. It would appear they are attempting to get some work done before winter.

Hopefully we can find out if they need additional bodies to help out.

D
Mar 16, 2009
Bend, OR.
Most of the work was done by Bends local snowmobile club "Central Oregon Snowbusters". Volunteers helped the groomer take up gravel & all of the timbers last spring when there was still snow there. They also helped in the summer when the four wheel drive club was up there building it. If you want more info about the club feel free to send me a pm or email the club at cosnowbusters@gmail.com, or check out the website www.centraloregonsnowbusters.com

Premium Features