• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Annoying Add

Dec 15, 2008
It's all about Snowest making money. Trust me they don't give a crap what we think. They've shown that in the past. Maybe they should put one in each corner.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Maybe, just maybe......
What if.....
Instead of telling the advertiser of the negative response this ad is generating,
let's just move the thread of people complaining & hide it where nobody goes.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!

M

MNSLEDNECK56308

Nov 21, 2007
Alex MN
Yea, we can get that stupid add, but, the FRICKEN LOG IN PROBLEM ISN'T FIXED!

I'm with you! how annoying is that! Couple that with the great Tracks USA ad, then have SW take the stance that there is nothing they can do!!!!!!!!!!!! Unreal!!!!!!

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Just sent Tracks USA a negative e-mail. Suggest that everone else does the same.

pureadrenaline

Lifetime Membership
Oct 28, 2008
I still don't understand why we have to pay to become premium members with all the $ they get from advertisment... I could live with the ad if I didn't have to pay to read any decent thread. Either fix one or the other and stop being so greedy.

P.S. love watching the snowest sleds getting thousands of dollars thrown at them and we can't even get a paper copy of the mags...WTF!

Rant over...for now

B
Dec 6, 2007
Butte Montana
Ad's that customers don't like

This ad is not user friendly and frustrates customers. For the sake of good service, listen to your subscribers make a change please. Simply putting the forum text in the middle of the page so the ad is there but you dont have to scroll down everytime would be great.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
After you have upgraded your user account to Premium Status you will notice that your overall Snowest experience will be much more enjoyable.

Membership has it's privileges.

Premium Features