• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Good Bye Sno West

Status
Not open for further replies.
A
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska
Thanks for the pm?

We hope you understand that our goal is not to offend or cause contention in our actions as moderators, but When you joined this forum you agreed to the following rules.You agreed that you would not use the SnoWest forums to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, Anaccurate, Abusive, Vulgar, Hateful, Harassing, Obscene, Profane, Sexually Oriented, Threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

D
Nov 27, 2007
They deleted my goodbye post. Ohh well... I'll make sure to mention that in my call to Harris Publishing, to remind them I'll not be spending money on their products anymore.

T

Tackbtch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2004
Trout Creek MT
Its been nice...

But time is up, with so many free sites why would I pay. I"ve hooked up with a boat load of super cool peeps here. Its too bad this site has gone the way it has. You can find me on Snow & Mud as Dino. :brokenheart: Dino

H

Hammertime

Nov 27, 2007
Arvada, Colorado
I am shocked at the number of posts some of you have that are leaving. A guy that only posts up a few now and then isn't going to be missed as much as the guy who has posted over 1000. That is the information we need on this site. Sad to see you go but I do understand.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I am shocked at the number of posts some of you have that are leaving. A guy that only posts up a few now and then isn't going to be missed as much as the guy who has posted over 1000. That is the information we need on this site. Sad to see you go but I do understand.

most dont like the deal offered....and the knowledge guys are hard to replace...but a bunch of sites just got a bonus..new knowledge guys.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features